↠↠ You Do You

There are pretty much billions of people out there living in the same time with us. We have our own beliefs, philosophies, outlook in life, etc. and that's why we're trying to apply the overused phrase, 'We can't please everybody.'

When I was like the 'pa-cool' and the bad rebel one back way my early teenage life, the society looked at me as the 'cool' girl.

But after suffering with the hard and worst part of my life, trying to be better version of myself is my cope and medicine. Yet, people started to judge me based on the small things that I'm doing.

Saying, I should stop doing this one because it's not enough to save mother earth. I should stop eating this food because I'm harming animals. I should stop giving pity blah blah blah.

There are so many criticisms that I never received when I was the 'pa-cool' one but I'm receiving them when I'm trying so hard to be better for myself.

Yes, I do small things to be better version of myself. I do it for myself. I'm only a human; one living thing. I can't make any huge changes in the world. But people expect me to do so.

I don't and will never get why people keep lecturing me things to do to feel what? Better? I will never feel better and fine at all if people will say things that I should do.

You do you. I do good things about everything around me including myself and so should you.

Don't try lecturing other people how to be better and what should they do to be good. Hence, do what you think is good and better. You do it. You do you.

We can't be a better example to the world overnight. It's an everyday cycle. We are trying to be better every day and it never means we can't make mistakes. We do every day and that's what we are trying to fix and something we learn.

I learned this thought from Kenna, one of my favorite people in the world. I'm grateful because I learnt so many things from her and she helps me to be just simply 'me'.

Let's not point out others flaws and mistakes, but let's help them to accept and learn from it. Help them to be good. Keep them inspired.

Always,
Patricia ☕🍂

V"