↠↠ Writer's Note

The truth is I had no idea where to begin. It was my dream to write a book that helps other people to bring sentiment, motivation and inspiration. 2013 was the year I started to write Teen Tips, after writing few chapters, I noticed many people read it and it motivates me to continue until I decided to complete it with 23 chapters, I believe.

Teen Tips was the book that helps me reach many people especially girls. Let me give you a fact about it- I never read what I'd written because I'm embarrassed especially now, I couldn't even remember what was the ideas and drama I'd written.

I'm turning 21 this year and yes, I am no longer a teenager, that's why I decided to re-write this and tell you all the things I've learned, experience, advice and tips for the adolescence phase and even you are already done being a teenager, I assure you that this book still can help you.

I'm really excited to share all the things and thoughts that are playing in my mind. The world is so beautiful. I've read this quote that says, "I'm upset because I want to change the world but the world is too big and people are too mean." We all want a better world, so even in small things we do, it will affect other people. This book was not perfect; I made typos, mistakes or even wrong grammar. I expressed myself through this book which the readers made this idea in their mind what my personality is. The result, I receive some hate/rude comments. The only thing that made me calm is that, the comments they said and will say never define who I am and it will only define who they are. People who keep focusing on what's wrong with you and what's your weakness are the people who will never appreciate how beautiful the world is, how beautiful the people are.

Lastly, I want to give credit and my gratitude to all people who support Teen Tips since the beginning. I can't remember all the usernames and names but I guarantee you guys that I can recognize you all. Thank you for sending all your love thru Instagram and Wattpad. You guys rock! 사랑해 🌹🌹

Always,

Patricia ☕🍂

'↠↠' means newly updated for 2017.

--- FOR FANGIRL's BEAUTY AND FASHION MERCH!!!

FOLLOW 'ticklrmerch' ON INSTAGRAM FOR AFFORDABLE ITEMS: