Chapter 13

Yuki

Now many may be thinking, 'If you know so much then surely you can remove the seal' and my answer to that is no because 1. Knowing something doesn't give the skill to beat it and 2. I have never studied seals and I can only make a multiple types of storage seals. So as I ran through the forest I considered whether there was any reason to learn how to do seals but decided there was no point. I walked the forest happily watching and simply waiting and sure enough a few minutes into the forest three-chakra signatures appeared and started to tail me.

My eyes flashed briefly into sharingan and I lifted my hand to my chest, acting relieved I sighed "It was worth bribing Kabuto to say those things about me, now everyone seems to be avoiding me," I state happily aloud acting a little worried. I looked in to the bushes not even pausing as my trained eyes easily caught the team of cloud shinobi hiding up a tree. Casually I took out a sealing scroll and bit my thumb and ran the blood across the third seal in the top right corner. I smirked as I noticed the team was about to come out. Immediately a headband appeared from the seal.

The headband had an ice blue strap and a cloud symbol with as single slash through it, I simply tied it to my should covering the symbol just before the genin team appeared, "A pity you admitted to the bribery it just cost you your scroll," one of them said confidently. I turn towards them; "A Yotsuki was put on a team with two highly appreciated orphans, one of whom was trained by the eight tails jinchuricki," I said ignoring what he said. "How do you know that, it is classified information," A red haired girl with dark skin asked anger in her voice. "Now now Team Samui, no need to get mad, I used to have access to all kinds of things," I said easily as I finally removed the hand blocking my headband.

"I am close friends will Killer-Bee-san after all," I said ignoring their shock, "Yuki," growled Karui, "You left the cloud but have yet to reveal any of its information, I will never understand you," she said in anger, "Uhh Karui, would you mind introducing us," he asked still eying the ice blue headband. "Omoi, Haruki, meet Yuki Arashi, former jonin of the hidden cloud and certified prodigy," she introduced and I gave a simple curtsy, "What are you doing at the chunin exams?" he asked eying me more carefully, "You didn't notice my headband I said gesturing to the leaf headband around my neck.

"It sucks really, I mean hunter-nin in Kiri, Jonin in Kumo, member of Suna's version of Black-ops and best assassin they ever had, but the moment I come to Konoha I am given genin rank and it is just so amusing," I said a giggle in my voice, "This make me your kohai!" I exclaimed in astonishment. They just deadpanned a rustle in the bushes alerted them to the fact that a clone I had made sometime came out with two scrolls one of which I needed and the other for those who I was talking to, "There you go," I said chucking them a scroll, "We want to get it ourselves," Karui growled at me.

"You're the only Kumo team in the exams and if you take more then three days your lives will be forfeit do you really want take that risk?" I asked a creepy seriousness taking into my voice. Both teammates notice Karui's expression change from angry to scared within seconds, "Fine then we will see you at the tower," She finally said. "One more thing avoid the team with the Uchiha and Orange kid, Orochimaru is in the forest and after them," I said before sprinting toward the area I heard a faint explosion seconds ago. I disappeared from sight within moments and soon found team 7 facing oh what do you know Orochimaru.

I watched as Orochimaru bit Sasuke and the seal formed and before he could leave I attacked Aisubureido making a cut on his arm as I jumped back ignoring Sakura's shocked exclamations, Orochimaru eyes widened slightly as he took in the blade was wielding, "Yuki!" he growled out in shock, "You attacked my team and you injured a Jinchuuriki, you have crossed the wrong person Orochimaru!" I ground out in anger; he froze slightly before drawing Kusanagi, Our blades clashed and the temperature went below zero as the grass began to freeze. Sasuke's screams were the background music to our fight but I was obviously dominating.

Thousands of cuts were on his skin and finally he gave up and made a handseal and disappeared. I turned to Sakura "Take Naruto and Sasuke find shelter and stay safe I will not help for no reason especially while he is still around," I said before I disappeared tracking Orochimaru's hidden signature.

* In Another Part Of The Forest (Anko's POV) *

'He's around here somewhere' I thought as I ran through the forest, I stopped when I spotted him. "Well well Anko, it's been a while," Orochimaru said with a disgusting chuckle, "No time to reminisce, you're an S ranked criminal, top of the most wanted list, you've got to be taken down and it's only fitting that I'm the one to do it after all you taught me everything, isn't that right, Sensei?" I asked as four needles slipped easily into my grip, "Not everything," he stated. Before a tongue suddenly wrapped around my wrist I fall but quickly regain my balance as I landed on a branch.

"Striking Shadow Snake!" I shouted as four snakes shot from my sleeves and gripped onto Orochimaru, "Come out of there!" I yelled as I pulled him out and throw him against a tree stabbing a kunai through both our hand I finally noticed his horrible condition, thousands of cuts littered his body and there was a long slash down his arm, "Huh I got you, now just let me borrow your left hand," I said I him grab his hand and make a hand sign, his eyes widened, "That hand sign," he started, "Yes that's right you and I are going to die," I said. "I'm afraid you will die alone Anko," he said appearing behind me, "That's right, substitution," he said, and the Orochimaru in front of me fell to mud.

Before anything else could happen a blur made a slice on Orochimaru's other arm 'Who!' I thought as they slowed into visibility "You thought you could escape me and my wrath?" The girl asked as I watched shocked, "I hoped," I swear I heard him mutter under his breath, "You use your disgusting mark on the Uchiha and but even worse you decided to mess with the seal of the nine tailed fox even though if it was freed the first thing it would do is attack the very place your stuck?" she questions but the anger in her voice was palpable. The girl never turned around and I couldn't recognize them even though they seem similar I knew no one who wore a white and blue fighting kimono and I had never seen the sword they wielded. "You recognize me, do you know who you have threatened?" she asked and I swear I saw Orochimaru sweating.

"I am the Ice Princess and you Orochimaru are to be cursed at your weakest moment you will lose to the very person whose eyes you first sought to steal! But before then you will know pain!" She yelled as she leapt forward. For the first time I realized how far I had to go the fight wasn't something you see everyday this girl I now know as the Ice Princess had ridiculous skill. By now I had removed the kunai from my hand and bandaged it and was just watching the fight, knowing I would only be in the way if I even attempted to join in such a fight.

"Remember the curse and live in pain for as long as you curse others you will soon die," She said before turning to me as soon as he escape injured ridiculously. A white mask covered her face a single snowflake stood out on the forehead, "You mustn't cancel the exams or the invading forces will take Konoha before you are prepared," She warned. She made a few hand seals a clone appeared next to her and she quickly heal my wound before she handed me to her clone. "My clone will take you to the tower before disappearing please stay safe Anko and hold onto this with care," She said slipping a pendant around my neck before I finally lost consciousness.

*****

Bonjour,

A new chapter for you to enjoy! I hope you enjoy this chapter. Yuki has entered the forest and Orochimaru has been repelled and warned. Ok I would like to say Yotsuki Haruki is an OC and is 13 while Omoi is 13 and Karui is 14 and Samui is their team leader and 23. As certain characters are mentioned I will mention if there are any changes to them. So until the next chapter I hope this will tame you.

Au Revoir,

Lilian White