Character Information

(Names on here are f/n l/n)

Name: Yuki Chikara (Yuki Strength)

Alias: Yuki Arashi (Snow Storm)

Age: 12

Current Kekkei Genkai (How she got them): 

Magnet Release: She saw/befriended Gaara in Suna and he showed her, causing her kekkei genkai to copy it. 

Storm Release: See's it when she was travelling

Swift Release: See's it when she was travelling  

Ice Release: Born with it

Kettō no uso-tsuki: Born with it

Likes: Her blade Aisubureido (Ice blade), her twin fans, to read, Haku, Tsunade.

Dislikes: Other people (most of the time), her family, Orochimaru, Kakashi, Jiraiya, lots of other things.

Looks: she looks like the front cover and her eyes are ice blue.

Hobbies: Reading

Skills: Out of 10 (1-3 genin, 4-6 chunin, 7 jonin, 8 sannin, 9-10 kage)

Ninjutsu: 9

Kenjutsu: 9

Genjutsu: 7

Taijutsu: 8

Accuracy: 9

Speed: 10

Strength: 7

Knowledge: 8

Medical Ninjutsu: 8

Chakra Control: 9

Chakra Level: 9 (She has an abnormally large level this is one of the reasons her family was so happy about her getting the kekkei genkai)

Biography: When she was 4 she killed her clan and ran because they were going to use her as a weapon to destroy their enemies. She has met many people on her travels and she now easily surpasses the Sannin in terms of strength. Her bingo book name is 'The Ice Princess'. Is a rogue jonin in many villages so in her bag she has many old headbands, she left because the village leaders tried to turn her into a weapon when they find out about her Kekkei Genkai. Her mother hailed from the Yuki clan.

***************************************************************************************

Before I even think of writing the prologue I would like to say I do not own Naruto and that the kekkei genkai I am using is borrowed from dakota_denial who I have asked if I can borrow the idea from also please check out their story Invisible which contains the original.