You nodded, hearing the boiler go click. "You want some tea?" You offered, hearing Kian's quiet no. "Okay." You replied, pouring water into your mug with the teabag in it. You picked up the mug and walked towards your room, you stopped when you heard Kian's voice callling out for you.

"Y/n wait." You paused at his words, turning around and placing the mug on the shelf. "I'm sorry for what I said just now, that's why I couldn't sleep. I just." He paused. "Oh fuck it." He muttered. "Listen, I don't know what it means or whatever, but everytime (friend's name) sets you up with some random boy, I hate the though of another guy having you all to himself; having his lips or his hands on you."

You felt your mouth fall slightly agape but Kian continued talking. "And I'm not saying that you owe me anything because i maybe may have some kind of feelings and I feel like i should let you know."

"And." Kian kept saying. "I mean yes, I've thought what would it be like. Us together. Like I know you don't and i just have to deal with this." You bit your lip at his words, thinking of what he said. "I've thought of it." You mumbled out.

You saw Kian's gaze shoot up from where he was gazing as his eyes widened. "You have?" He asked, voice cracking. Gazing at him, you nodded slowly, "Yea I have." You whisphered.

There was a pause, neither of you know what to say. "Should we..." Kian finally said, his voice so quiet you almost didn't hear him. Neither of you said anything or made a move. Next thing you knew, Kian was making strides across the living floor until he was right in front of you.

Before you could even process anything, Kian placed his hands gently on your hips, his lips were quickly pressing yours. He caught your bottom lips inbetween his. Pulling away from him, you stared at him for a slight second before gripping his shoulders, pulling him against you.

Your eyes fluttered shut, your lips met his in an urgent kiss. One of yout hands weaved through his hair, gently tugging onto the strands. A groan mumbled through Kian's throat as you pressed yourself closer to him.

A whine then left your mouth when his lips left yours and trailed down your jaw to your neck. Sucking onto the slin near you ear. Tilting your head to one side to give him more access as short breaths left your lips.

His lips pulled away from your skin, you gazed into his eyes. His mouth gapped open as if he was speechless. "Was that um?" You whisphered. "Was that what you thought what I'd be like?" You asked, eyes flicking away from his.

"Your just." His bottom lip tucked in between his teeth. "Better." He softly spoke, leaning forward, nose bumping yours. "I really wanna kiss you again." He muttered, eyes shut, lips briefly brushing over yours. "Same here." You breathed out. Hands on his neck, fingers tangled in his hair and you pulled him closer till both lips met again.

One of his hands gripped onto your hips, he slid it down quickly until his hand was gripping your thigh, lifting you up into his arms and against the wall. You wrapped your legs around his wasit. Pulling him closer, bodies flushed together as boths lips move feverish against each other.

After a couple of minutes of making out; it could have been three minutes or hours . You had no idea. But you were so mesmerised by Kian, it didn't matter.

"You wanna move somewhere else?" Kian mumbled his lips onto your skin. As soon as the words left his mouth, Kian quickly pulled away from you. "I mean, I know this went way too quickly." He paused. "But if you want, we could-"