imagine 3

i decided to do a genre of imagines not just dirty ones (-; so here's a clean one, do enjoy! -jo

"trust me those outfits she wore recently made her look all slutty..." joseph said. "wait, what did she wear? did you see a clear image of it?" kian replied. as i walked down the stairs at the kian & jc house, i overheard a conversation on going between joseph, kian and jc. jc and joseph laughed loudly at kian's reply. my eyes started getting watery. standing at the edge of the staircase, i heard everything.

how could he say that about me? i thought to myself. i knew i was already very self concious about everything about my body but i definitely do not need a boyfriend having to hate what i looked like. "face it y/n, you're ugly. you're fat." i said to myself while tears continue to roll down my cheeks ruining my mascara. i walked to my room and slammed the door loudly. i was so mad at kian. if he hated how i dressed, he should at least have the guts to tell it to my face that he hates it.

i pulled out a drawer of my crop tops and muscle tees and started tossing out a couple, planning to discard them away. then i heard a knock on the door. "if you're jj, then fuck off." i yelled. "it's me baby." kian said. "come in." i sniffled. as he opened the door, he gasped, "why are you clearing all your clothes?" "w-wait why are you throwing this?" "y/n why are you tearing up??" "y/n." kian said as he grabbed my shoulder. his voice was cold and hard, he seemed concerned now.

"why din't you tell me." i angrily said. "huh?" he shockingly replied. "if you hated what i wore, you could have just said so not tell jokes about me in front of your friends." i said as my tears rolled down my face. "oh y/n, you got it all wrong." kian said as he pulled me into his arms and kissed my forehead. "sure jj was talking about you but he just din't stop at slutty. he said he wanted to fuck you up real bad because of that outfit." he laughed. "but i told him to piss off because you're already mine." he smiled as he kissed my lips.

i faintly smiled, "really?" "will i ever lie to you?" he said while arching an eyebrow. "you're perfect to me and to everyone here. remember that. now smile." he said while cupping my face. i couldn't resist how adorable he looked and gave him a huge grin. "go clean off your make up and i'll clean your room, then we can cuddle." he smiled warmly. as i walked into the bathroom, "wait aren't you suppose to film with them?" i questioned kian. "oh. they can wait. you're my first pirioty."