imagine 9

when roommate!kian decides to voice out his feelings for you ((-: enjoy! (sorry if it's very lengthy) -jo

"You're out tonight?" you heard a voice of your roommate being called out from the living room. "Yup" you answered back, walking towards him to grab your purse behind the main door. He has been standing near the main door, so you took a little jump back when you saw him.

"Sorry." Kian, your roommate, smiled when he saw your shocked expression. "It's fine." You smiled, walking back to your room. "Yknow my friend, (friend's name), she set me up with this guy i don't know." You shrugged, grabbing your purse and making sure everything you needed was there. "She does this a lot and i really don't want to go." You sighed again.

"Oh." The soft mumble escapes from your roommate's mouth. After making sure everything was there, you turned. "I'm going now." You replied. "See you later."

There was no sound from Kian until the door was almost closed. "Y/n wait!" He exclaimed. Turning around, thinking that you have forgotten something, you watched him to speak up. "Y-you don't have to go if you don't feel like it?."

You raised one of your brows in a quizzed look. "What do you mean." You watched. Kian fumbles with his hands and places them around his neck before answering the question. "I mean, if you feel forced there's really not much point in going?" You paused at his words, feeling slightly offended.

"What are you trying to say?" You said while that stare of yours remained on your face. "Is just, I don't like seeing you doing things you're forced to do." His last comment made you feel even worse than before. "So you're telling me not to go and stay here with you?" You asked with a hint of irritation. Where the hell was this coming from?

"No-I-" You cut him off. "Sorry but i'm late for my date." You muttered, turning around, slamming the door. You heard him call out your name again, but you ignored it.

-

The date was a complete failure. Most of the time you were processing what Kian told you. You guys had fights , but it was over very stupid things like who needs to do the dishes today. Maybe you've overreacted and taken his comment a little too personally.

In the year that you and Kian has lived together, you maybe had developed a tiny crush on him. You couldn't help it. He was one of the best friends and roommate you could ever ask for. You would be lying if you said that you hadn't thought about his lips on yours, but he was just a roommate, that would never happen.

Kian always happens to be on your mind, no matter where or who you're with. It started a few months back, you don't know how this happened. You tried to avoid the feelings by going to all the set ups your best friend has thrown you in. But that was just the short term solution.

Still, the date ended on a boring note. Neither both parties had a good time. Sighing as you unlocked the front door and walked in, hoping that Kian went to bed so that you wouldn't have to deal with him. Not seeing him, you went ahead to the kitchen to make yourself some tea.

"So...how was it?" You slightly jumped at the sound of your roommate's vouce as he leaned against the kitchen wall. "Was okay." You shrugged, toying with the curls in your hair. You didn't want to yell at him for the situation he caused earlier on. "I mean i don't know it was a set up." You sighed. "They only work 1 out of 5 times."

"Why are you still up." You voiced as you placed your mug onto the kitchem counter, changing the subject before Kian could say a word. "Did i wake you up with my heels?" You watched as Kian pushed himself off the wall, walking towards the kitchen counter and shook his head. "Couldn't sleep." He said standing opposite you.