imagine 7

HI GUYS SORRY FOR BEING MISSING A LOT but i have been v busy for the past few months due to finals and i'm gonna start writing more (-: hope you enjoy this imagine!! -jo

As Kian began sitting up against Y/N's bed, pushing away the crumpled bed covers to the side and brushing back his damp brunette locks, turning his head looking at Y/N. Where her eyes were gazing at the white ceiling stuck with glowing stars, concentrating very hard. Kian then sinks his teeth into his bottom lip, nibbling it as he stared at her with his eyes.

"I-i should probably be heading back to my room." Kian stuttered out as he checked his phone. It showed 3:45am. "Or you could just stay in mine," Y/N said while rolling her body close to Kian's as she nuzzled into his neck, pressing a chaste kiss onto the still and slightly cold skin.

"Yea, that could work." Kian replied as his cheeks began to turn pink while Y/N faintly smiled, trying to open her tired and watery eyes. "Goodnight Kian," Y/N whispered as she switched off her desk lamp next to her bed. "Goodnight," Kian sighed sleepily while he watched Y/N flutter her eyes shut.

Kian knew in the morning things will turn back to normal, they'd act like best friends and roommates again, just like they did before when either one of them needed a tiny cuddle session with each other. It was a habit of Kian's. When he's all stressed, frustrated or just having a very bad day, he'll use Y/N as a stress reliever, which Y/N secretly loves. He loved seeing her being the one calming him down and making things right again after a bad day of work. He also loved hearing the various moans and screams tumbling out of Y/N's mouth due to his touch or his actions. It was very pleasuring. Kian then lets out another sigh as he felt his eye lids close and drift off in having to develop something more than a friendship with Y/N.

Y/N gasped upon hearing the front door slam shut the next day and followed by multiple cusses as Kian walked up the stairs. He then swug Y/N's door open with much force with a tiny frown hung over his face as he took in Y/N's appearance, in one of his sweatshirts and a pair on lacy underwear. He immediately scooped her into his arms and dropped her onto her bed. Crawling towards her legs, his hands rests gently on her knee caps as he gently spreads her legs apart, chewing hungrily onto his bottom lips as he saw the soaking patch on her panties. "Kian," Y/N breathed out feeling his warm fingers hooking her black lacy, slipping them down to her ankles. "Mhm," he hums as he pulled her towards his face, breathing heavily towards her dripping core. "W-why are you doing this?" She said shakily as he placed wet kisses in her inner thighs. "I had a tough day of filming today. I need you to help me relax baby," he replied as he licked up her clit before pulling away. "You can help me de-stress won't you baby?" Kian purred as he took off his shirt throwing it aside. "Sure Kian," Y/N stuttered out as she locked her hands into the roots of his hair.

"That's my girl," Kian breathed out as he placed her legs over his broad shoulders and began licking up her slit and against her clit, eating her out softly like a peach. Making Y/N moan in bliss. "Fuck," Y/N whimpered as her fingers gripped tightly onto his hair as he darts his tongue inside her hole before licking all the way up to her clit. "You taste amazing baby girl." Kian grins while slowly standing up, placing a tiny smack on her slit and rubbing violently on her nub, triggering a bunch of veins making her reach her climax. "Mhm," Y/N hummed. "Oh you like that huh?" Kian smirks as he replaced his finger with his tongue, nibbling her nub, making her feel a euphoric sensation that filled her body with pleasure. "More baby," Y/N said as her legs shook around Kian's shoulders. "More what?" He replied as he stood up and unbuckled his pants. "Kian," Y/N whined.

"Relax princess we still have more," Kian smirked as he flipped Y/N over so that she's facing him. Kian then gently lifts up the sweatshirt which is on her and slips it off. "God you look so beautiful. so needy and so touchy for me." Kian said as he eyed on her breasts and her hardened nipples, begging to be touched. Y/N then let out a tiny giggle as she traced her way down to Kian's hips, pulling his checkered boxes off, releasing his hard length with pre-cum dripping from the sides made Y/N lick her lips in lust. "Kian. Baby. Please," Y/N begged as she grab hold onto his waists, pulling him closer. "I love it when you beg for me." He growled into her collarbones and placed love bites all over her chest area while his hands slipped and slid around her nipples. Y/N whimpered pathetically upon his touch. It felt so good, she wanted more. Kian then traced up her neck, to her cheek bones and then her lips. Y/N's hands cupped his face pulling him closer to her as their nose bumped, teeth clashed and breathed each other's air.

Y/N gasped upon Kian's sudden action and felt his length lining up against her entrance before he slowly slipped it in, making soft moans escape her mouth. Kian then placed a light kiss on her lips before situating his hands on the bed frames as he began picking up sped after every push her gave. Y/N wrapped her tiny fingers on Kian's arms, digging them both into his inked and sweaty skin. Kian then rolled his hips forward, hearing a loud moan from Y/N. He then sets a slow pace, making their hips grind harder against each other and hearing each individual's name being called out softly and weakly. "You feel so good." Kian panted as sweat began dripping down his face. "Never want anyone else but you baby." he grunted, filling Y/N's soul with pride and joy. "Open up baby," Kian commanded as he swiped this thumb over her lips. Y/N does as she's told, swirling her tongue around Kian's thumb. He then pulls out the digit and placed it on her clit, collecting the slick bundle of nerves sloppily. Pleasure overwhelms Y/N as she felt her stomach tie into a knot due to the constant motion. Her mind was in a whirl, it felt amazing. Kian's name then escape her lips as she reached her climax once again. Kian awed at the sight as Y/N hit a high and arched her back slowly.

"That's it baby." He encouraged as he felt his high coming near.

"Cum for me princess, all over my cock," He coos. Kian then gasped at the sight when Y/N clenched around him, making his orgasm come any moment from now. As he quickly pulled out, her named filled the room as Kian continuously echoed while pumping himself on Y/N's stomach, making a tiny pool of his load. "Fuck princess," Kian moans through his gritted teeth, wet skin and damp hair.

Kian then falls beside Y/N and pulls her into his chest making them her each other's uneven breathing once again.

"D-did you really mean it?" Y/N questioned softly.

"Mean what?" He asks, pressing kisses onto her neck.

"When you said you don't want any girl but me?"

"Yeah." He nodded as he gazed into his eyes.

"Hmm I thought so," Y/N giggled with a tiny smirk.

"You cheeky little girl," Kian said as he cupped her face placing a wet kiss against her cheek.

"But I'm glad this happened, yknow your shit day routines..." Y/N said as she intertwined her hands into Kian's. "I'm glad you happened." Kian faintly smiled. As Kian grinned up against Y/N's neck, maybe he finally gotten something more in this friendship.