imagine 5

this is preeeetty long, i hope ya'll like it (-: -jo

(kian's pov)

kian why aren't you like your brothers. kian why can't you play sports. kian, you're such a nerd. everyday i get to school with my two brothers i'm always struck with the same question that everyone asks, "kian why are you so different?" i get it i'm a nerd, i'm unpopular. all these gossips are so annoying. "kian!" the teacher said while snapping me out of my daze. "looks like nerd boy is gonna lose it. oh wait he can't." a jock laughed at the corner of the class. as much i hated that jock, he was right, i was a huge nerd. i get all A's and people call me the teacher's pet unlike my brothers who are noctorious in the school. everything about me is different, my looks, style and grades of course. i just wanted this to stop...

"okay class." the teacher boomed loudly. "for the organic chemistry presentations, you'll be having partners. y/n you're with kian..." she said. i turned around and looked at y/n. dressed in a white crop with ripped skinny jeans and grey cardigan, i knew she was out of my league. "hi." she shyly said as she walked towards my table. "hey..." i stuttered. i was nervous, she looked so pretty with her cute curls and pink lips. i just wanted to kiss her.

the bell rang and i jumped full of shock. everyone scrambled out of the room except y/n, whom she walked beside me to my next class. "maybe you wanna do the presentation at my house." she suggested and smiled cheerfully. it made my heart skip a beat. she was adorable. i couldn't help but to stare at her while walking. "kian...um...KIAN." she yelled out as she grabbed hold of my shoulders while raising her brow. "um my mom may not let me into a girl's home, so you wanna go to mine instead, like if you want." i stuttered. "that's cool. okay." she smiled as she turned around and opened the door. i stared at how graceful she was and how she looked so cute in that outfit.

"you coming?" she giggled. damn.

(your pov)

kian left me a note in my locker to meet him outside school. i then walked out and saw a group of jocks and one of them approached me. "hey hottie." he smirked. "go away." i groaned. "who ya waiting." "kian." "nerd boy? he's such a loser." "no he's not." i said fiercely. i then saw kian walking towards me and tugged his hand hand and walked off. "those jocks are annoying." i said sounding a little pissed. "yea their always like that. to losers like me." he replied as he got in the car. "yknow i don't think your a loser tho..." i smiled as i followed. "sure you do." he remarked and drove off.

(your pov)

through the journey, i started getting tired and my head began drooping down. "are you okay?" kian asked as he placed his hand on my shoulder. "just tried." i restlessly said. "here." he said as he pulled me into his chest. "we're gonna take a while." i was shocked. i never expected this move from nerd lawley. as i laid my head on his chest, i could hear his heartbeat pumping. i tried my best to stay awake but i slept anyways.

(kian's pov)

as y/n laid down on my chest, i tried not to freak out and be nervous as she'll hear my heart acelerate and will question me. she slept so soundly i din't want to wake her up and she looked so beautiful. when i reached the drive way, my eldest brother, reo, slammed hard on the bonet of my car making a huge bang causing y/n to jerk and wake up. "shit. i-i'm sorry." she stuttered out. as we got out of the car, my brother teased me and whisphered into my ear, "looks like you bought home a cheerleader." upon hearing that, i elbowed him in the stomach and walked in. "nice place." y/n said with awe. i smiled at her comment as i saw my mom walking out of the kitchen. "please don't embarrass me." i thought to myself. "you must be y/n! kian told me your coming over." she cheerfully said. "here's money for pizza, i'm heading out with reo. study well." my mom said as she placed a kiss on my cheek and head out. "so, project?" i said as i showed her up to my room.

(your pov)

after an hour's of work, i began to get distracted by kian's lips, the way they moved as he spoke about fractional distillation and weird chemicals made me adore him even more. i was so hypnotized that i din't realised he was asking a question. "um y/n." he said while waving his hand across my eyes. "y-yes." i snapped. "i said do you want a drink?" kian asked. "sure, water please." i said, he gave me a charming smile and left. thank god he was out, kian was driving me crazy. the way his glasses fall down every 10 minutes and he pushes up and wiggles his nose makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. he is actually very hot come to think of it. and they way he laughs at all the comments those jocks told me, his laugh was a special one. it was cute and sexy at the same time. my thoughts got interupted when the door opened and a shadow walked in, i thought it was one of kian's brothers but, he was wearing a ripped muscle tee and sweatpants, his hair was in a mess and he looked extremly cuddly and it was none other than kian. and god he looked hot.

"y/n?" he called out as he pushed his glasses. "y-yes i know." i stammered. "your staring." "is just you look so different...from school and now." i replied. "well i need to get comfortable." he laughed as he handed me my water. with kian on my thoughts, i acidentally chugged my water too fast and spilt some on my tank. "crap." i cried out. and best of all, i was wearing a black bra, so it was translucent "are you okay?" kian anxiously asked. i blushed hard and covered my chest with my hands and awkwardly asked kian, "do you have a hair dryer?" "um..." he stuttered while staring at my see through shirt. without saying a word, kian rumbled through his closet and pull out one of his hoodies and handed it to me, "wear this instead." i shyly took it to my hands and took out my crop.

(kian's pov)

i handed y/n one of my hoodies and now she's taking off her wet crop and wearing it. as i saw her taking out her crop, she looked so sexy and hot and did i mention she was staring at me when i went to change? oh god i just wanna kiss her right now. she adjusted the sleeves and she looked so pretty then i felt something popping up.

(your pov)

kian's hoodie was so comfy and it smelt like him which was great. "thank you." i replied. he was looking rather different now. i traced down where his arms were placed and realised it was at his crotch, kian had a boner. kian let a cough slip through his mouth as i did was wrong it turned him on real bad. "shit i'm sorry." i said while my cheeks turned bright red. "it's okay...i'll just wait till this stops..." he muttered out. "god this feels weird..." he nervously said. i then placed my hands on kian's waist as he placed his on mine and stroked up and down. it felt good. "i'm sorry." he whisphered. he looked all cute and innocent when he bit his bottom lip. he then pulled me closer till i could hear his uneven breathing. "no it's my fault..." i muttered out. as i began to run through his soft hair and muscular arms, i knew, i was in love. "fuck it." kian whisphered as he grabbed me cheeks and our lips crashed.

i was taken aback on how needy kian was for kisses that he kicked off first. he then licked my lower lip for entrance and i let him through. he tasted so good and we were just sucking the souls out of each other. as he pulled me into his lap, his boner got more obvious. as he laid love bites down my neck, soft moans escaped my mouth causing me to whimper and want for more.

(kian's pov)

she tasted so good. as i bit down her neck and pulled of my hoodie on her, she looked flawless in her black lacy bra. she then took of my shirt and asked, "kian are you sure?" my mind was in a whirl, i did not know what to do. all i want now is this woman. "yes, as long as it's you." i smirked. she then got up from my lap and yanked my pants down and she stripped off her rest of her clothing and inserted in me.

(your pov)

i groaned at the size of kian. he was huge. "fuck y/n." he whinced out. i hissed as i stretched inside of kian's. i then placed my mouth on his collar bone making revenge after giving me tons of hickeys. i speed up the process and starting bouncing up and down fast. "baby fuck me" he moaned loudly. those words made me shiver and clench in him. kian cussing was the hottest thing i'v seen. "i'm close." he whimphered out as i went faster. "yes right there babe." he groaned as he fluttered his eyes and clenched his fists, i knew he couldn't hold it in longer. i then pulled out and licked the bright red tip of his and began bobbing up and down. "i'm gonna cum." he cried out as i wrapped my hand around his length and pumped hard. his hot liquid then slid down my throat while hearing my name constantly being called out by kian.

i swallowed it and kian pulled me up and laid me on his bed. he then wrapped his muscular arms around me and whisphered, "lab partners for biology, chemistry and physics please." he laughed. i stroked through his soft hair and kissed his silky lips and nuzzeled into his neck, "yes."