imagine 6

oMG GUYS SORRY I'V BEEN AWAY SO LONG IS JUST THAT I HAVE MOTIVATION TO WRITE + BUSY W FINALS )-: I'M SO SO SORRRRY but hELLO IM BACK W A NEW IMAGINR AHAHA but it's not dirty -jo

sitting in between my boyfriend's legs with my mac book on my lap and his arms wrapped around my waist, both of us giggled at all the comments flooding in kian's younow broadcast. it was currently 10:30pm. kian and i just came back from our date and we wanted to snuggle but he promised his fans he'll do a younow since he hasn't done one in ages.

we kept reading through the comments on how a cute couple kian and i made. basically, i shipped myself with kian so hard like literally just. "y/n what's your favourite thing about kian?" kian said while grinning widely. "well i actually hate kian because he paid me to be his girlfriend and he doesn't wanna let ya'll know he's in a relationship with jc." i laughed. kian then grabs my waist and starts tickling me making me squeal and scream. "kian, baby stop." i burst out with laughter. "not till you say you love me and i'm NOT in a relationship with jc." knowing that tickles are my weakness, i had to stop. "fine, i love you and him and jc aren't in a relationship." i said while catching my breath and kissed kian. he then begin to smile so wide that i can barely see his eyes. i then winked at the camera and mouthed 'jian' because ship.

"babe you still haven't answered the question." he whined while giving me puppy eyes which i can't resist. "well there's so many things i love about you... but i have to go with how sweet he is and the adorable smile he has." as i gently tapped on his nose when his fingers intertwines with my hand and pulls me close, gently placing his loving lips on mine. "i love you y/n" he whisphered softly that only it can be heard by me.

as we answered more questions about kian's movie and the kian & jc tour we came across a rather different question. "y/n can you do the boyfriend make up tag?" kian said. before i could even reply, kian cuts me off my squealing, "can we we? please please please." he sounded so excited and curious. "kian it's 11pm." "please y/n please." he said as he nuzzled into my neck and kissed it up till my lips. "fine." i reluctantly said as i walked to the bathroom, grabbed my make up bag and did my hair in a messy bun.

as i layed out my make up on his sheets, kian's eyes began to get bigger at every tool. "don't ruin my face." i laughed. "trust me i'v done this with jc." he smirked as he grabbed my liquid foundation and pressed a glob on his palm. i accidentally let a squeak escape my mouth. "what's wrong?" he asked. "nothing." i shyly muttered. he then rubs his thumb down the bridge of my nose and across my forehead, making me look as pale as a ghost. he then grabs my eye shadow. "now we're gonna put blusher." he said mimicking a typical beauty guru's voice. he then rubs his fingers and smudge it all over my cheeks.

after 30 minutes, with blusher on my eyelids, mascara on my eyebrows and eyeliner "freakles" and lip stick splattered all around my lips, kian was done with his masterpiece. "done!" he yelled out. i quickly got up and ran towards the mirror. "KIAN." i screeched. "why are my brows so thick?" i laughed. "cus i used this curly thing." he said while cheesing away. i couldn't help but to laugh at him. i shook my head and sat back down into kian's lap with my horrible make up. "i actually prefer you without makeup y/n. make up tag done!" he remarked. i then gave him a peck on the cheek and it left a big lip print. "fuck i love you." he said as he stared into my eyes.

lazy to removed my caked make up, i sat in kian's lap and said "kian love, i'm never letting you touch my make up again." as we logged off at 2am and i saw the few trending hashtags '#youandkiansshipname' and it honestly made me so touched that his fans were accepting our relationship. shutting down the computer, i turned to kian who let put a huge smile and began tackling me on the bed, "y/n i love you so much, now let's get that make up off so we can cuddle." he said while pulling me up. after removing what looks like war paint, i changed into one of kian's sweatshirts and feeling very tired since it was 3am.

i crawled into bed and laid my head against kian's chest, hearing his heartbeat go thump thump. in bed with the perfect boyfriend, cuddling and i drifted off to my favourite place- kian's arms.