10th Service

The Separated;[OHSHC x Reader x OC's]
...010; 10th Service
(Y/N)'s POV

Dang, I hope we can meet. Let fate help us meet each other now!

Night time. And here I am lying on my bed, blanket and sheets underneath me, looking aimlessly at my blank ceiling while the light bulb's still on.

My mind was almost blank of anything, except for one person which was lingering. My brother, Taoru. Who would have thought that he's just right there in Hikami High. Is this what they mean by 'so close, yet so far?'

I didn't know what came to me, but I suddenly had the urge to roll around my queen-sized bed, which what I did. Rolling over the soft and comfortable bed, I thought and thought about Taoru, until finally it suddenly switched.

The topic of my mind was suddenly brought over to the host club. They were a strange bunch, sure, but something tells me that I'll be seeing more of them from now on and my adventure would surely be an entertaining one.

Starting with Tamaki, he's...what would you call...unique. I mean, yes, he's handsome, blonde, rich, and the son of the headmaster of the school, but, there's more of him than we presently know. He's also carefree and a happy-go-lucky guy who's apparently the king of the club.

I chuckled just at the thought of the guy.

Next, Kyoya-senpai. I would say he's a pure stalker, but I think I shouldn't. Oh, wait. I already did. But, anyways. Kyoya-senpai is a kind guy. He may look like a creep (a handsome creep), but he's a kind person. He's the reason why I know where Taoru is right now and he'll be helping me soon in the future regarding Taoru. Besides, Kyoya-senpai is smart!

Smirking is what I'm doing just thinking about the 'mother' of the club.

The twins. They give off a mysterious yet cheery and laid-back vibe around them, but believe it or not, we have our similarities. I can't even believe it myself. Hikaru is the oldest, from what I've heard, and the most mischievous one from the two of them. He's also the rougher one from the two. Kaoru, this guy is as sly as his brother, but gentler. Much more than that, he's more smarter than Hikaru. I guess twins that aren't fraternal aren't that much similar at all, huh?

I nod slightly thinking about my opinion.

Next is Honey-senpai. To be honest, I feel weird calling him 'senpai,' but he deserves it. Besides, I think it's much more weirder calling him without the honorific. But, regarding him, Honey-senpai is a cheerful cake-lover. Aside from that, he's sweet and I can't seem to resist him ever since I met him this day when the 1-A class were chasing me. He's so cute that I think no one would be able to resist him at all!

I squealed slightly just thinking about his cute and lovely face.

Then, Mori-senpai, and dang, he's huge! You should know that I'm not exaggerating this time. Apparently, he's family has been serving under Honey-senpai's family for years, which made me touched especially since he has his own loyalty. But, still! That doesn't change the fact that he's huge and so sexy when he talk! Wait, forget I said that.

Blushing in embarrassment, I dug my face on my pillow.

Lastly, Haruhi. Okay, I have to be honest. I thought she was a boy at first, but thanks to Mori-senpai, I figured out that she was a female. Honestly, what is she doing there in the first place? Does she have any interest having a romantic relationship with girls? Okay, I doubt that's true. But, her? She has this neutral, mysterious vibe around her, but she looks open at the same time. I think anyone would take an interest in her if they found out about her situation. Nevertheless, I'll love being her friend! I mean, I don't even know if we're already friends, but it's safe to say 'yes,' right?