3rd Service

The Separated;
[OHSHC x Reader x OC's]
...003; 3rd Service
Your POV

I flinched when Honey-senpai said that and immediately shivered.. 'Crap.. They saw it..'

"Are you okay?!" Honey-senpai quickly rushed towards Mori-senpai and I. Speaking of the giant, he looked at me worriedly plus a stern face which looked really creepy but reminded me of a strict dad.

I just nodded at Honey-senpai's question and forced myself to walk, but I tripped. Good thing Mori-senpai, along with Honey-senpai, caught me.

"Hey, Takashi. Let's just bring her to the clubroom." I felt Mori-senpai nod and carried me bridal style, and that alone made me blush slightly and shriek a little.

"M-Mori-senpai!" The giant didn't pay any attention to me and just ran towards inside. 'Doesn't he know what 'personal space' and 'Don't run in the hallways' mean?!'

Honey-senpai caught up to us and suddenly asked me, "(Your Nickname), what's your section?" I just raised an eyebrow and politely answered him, "1-A.. Why?"

He just nodded then diverted his attention to the one carrying me. "Takashi, I'll just get Hika-chan and Kao-chan to excuse (Your Nickname) from class." Mori-senpai nodded his head once more and dashed faster up the flight of stairs.

I didn't notice Honey-senpai's presence after that and before I knew it, Mori-senpai stopped and opened a room. Before Mori-senpai shut the door behind us, I caught a glimpse of the signboard to know what room is this: Music Room #3.

Wait, isn't this the abandoned room that was marked on my map?

-gasp- What if...M-Mori-senpai....will.... with me......

Gyaaaa!! What are you thinking, (Your Name)?! Mori-senpai isn't that kind of person! Yes, I must believe that.

My train of thoughts were stopped when I felt myself being laid down on something soft and I noticed that the lights were also turned on now.

On top of me, not literally, was Mori-senpai with a worried gaze then fully let go of me and went somewhere.

I took this chance to look around, so I tilted my head. I was amazed at what I saw. There were fancy sofas and I realized I was lying in one of them.

Behind the sofas from my perspective, were bookshelves with lots of different books that looked fancy and expensive. Beside it were another set of shelves, but for teacups, teapots, teaplates, and so on.

Maybe if I stand up I would see more of it... But, as I was about to stand, Mori-senpai came in holding a first-aid kit. He took a small stool and placed it beside the sofa I was lying on and sat on it.

He took out a cotton and some kind of liquid and poured it on the soft thing. I just silently watched as he softly dabbed it on my wound. It didn't hurt that much just like I was expecting, but it itched a little.

After a few minutes, he was done and placed the used cotton in the trash can and carefully stuck a band-aid on my wound.

He helped me sit on my butt and thanked him. "Mori-senpai, thank you very much. Though, I would be fine without your 'exaggeration,' I could just use a clean cloth and clean it with alcohol or water.." I reasoned.

The black-haired guy just stared at me, but spoke. "No.. That wouldn't be cleaned nicely without nice treatment. We couldn't just let a lady with a wound walking down the school, it will cause chaos." Oh.My.GEE!! His voice is so deep and husky, I seriously thought I'm gonna melt!

I just forced a blush down and stared at his oh-so-handsome-face. I also observed that maybe it was his first time speaking too much words. Well, it's just a hunch!

"Even though... Well, thanks anyway. I appreciated it." I smiled a bit which made him smile back. KYAAAA!!! Seriously, he should smile more. It suits him! I just concealed my inner fangirling with another smile and was about to say something again when the door opened, revealing a cute senpai. Honey-senpai.

"(Your Nickname)! Are you okay now?" He asked with his usual cheeriness and fully entered the room with Usa-chan in his arms. I nodded as answer to his question and added, "I'm fine now, Honey-senpai, thanks to Mori-senpai, I am." And smiled.

He smiled back and tackled me on my again on the sofa. "Yayy!~ That's good! Also, you're excused from class because I told them about your little accident. I didn't understand why many felt guilty and uneasy. But, by the looks of that wound, it wasn't hit on intentionally.."

I just stared at the little one with widened eyes. 'He's quite an observant person. Is he a detective?' I internally chuckled at the thought. "Well... It's a long story." I said and managed to rub the back of my neck. I grew a little uncomfortable because Honey-senpai was a bit heavy. Good thing Mori-senpai noticed it and grabbed the blonde with one hand like it's nothing.

-.-"

How can Mori-senpai do that?!

"By the way, I thought this was an abandoned music room. Why does it looks like it's being used?"

Mori-senpai softly laid Honey-senpai on the ground and was about to answer when I heard a voice from the door..

"Well, this is the host club.. Welcome, princess!~"

------

Thank you for picking this story a read! It means a lot!
It will mean more a lot if you press that little star button there just below this chapter.
Thank you again!

Also... I'll change the plot starting after the dance ball, and that's the time you arrived soo... Hope you don't mind and enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own OHSHC or you. I just own my OC's, Taoru being my first one.