8th Service

The Separated;[OHSHC x Reader x OC's]
...008; 8th Service
Taoru's POV

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Hirikawa Taoru. Nice to meet you!"

Wow, why the hell are they speechless and eyes widened? Are they that surprised? Oh, you're confused? Haven't I told you yet? The Hirikawa family is the second world's richest family, just next to the Suoh family. Hirikawa family owns most of the trading, fishing, and architectural businesses all around the world. Get it now? Now, back to story.

"Uhm, everyone?" I asked after hearing the long ear-piercing silence. They snapped out of their dazes and regained their composure. With a fake cough from our teacher, Sir Nakamura, the students inside the classroom gave me warm smiles and welcomed me with great compassion.

Nothing less from a proper elite school. Nothing would ever shatter their calmness, peacefulness, and warmness towards people.

Nakamura-sensei then roamed his eyes around for the seat I'll be assigned. Couple of seconds later, he asked for some student to raise their hand that was the hint where I'll be sitting. Nakamura-sensei then urged me to go to my respective seat.

I slightly bowed to him as a sign of respect then made my way to the second farthest back row, left corner when your back is facing the board, almost next to the door, and sat beside a girl with braided brown hair and black beanie hat. As soon as I sat down, I caught her staring at me with her shining and curious brown eyes which made her quickly turned her gaze to Nakamura-sensei.

I shrugged a bit and grabbed all my necessary school supplies and listened to our teacher.

Lunch time. Perfect. All those high-level classes made me crazy hungry. Yeah, yeah, I know I'm smart and all, but please. I still get tired. I lack stamina in studies. *insert laugh here*

Oh, but anyways. I'm lazy to eat in the cafeteria. Good thing I secretly made a simple bento for me this morning. Hope dad won't find out, I'll be crazy dead.

I shivered at that own thought.

I'm the only student here in the classroom, should I eat here? Nah, I should find a secluded place to eat. I don't want some people seeing me eating in a bento. Word would surely spread out and dad would surely get mad at me.

Somehow hiding my lunch box, I slowly made my way outside, to the school garden. I'm so grateful I didn't get lost, this school is hella enormous. I wonder if (Your Name) is in my shoes right now, would she get lost easily?

Chuckling, I didn't even notice the things in front of me and what I bumped into made me snapped out from my reveries. Dang, how stupid can I get?! I freaking hit a large oak tree! Laughing to myself should be my last resort, but that's exactly what I did.

"The hell? Who would've thought that the new guy turned to be a crazy dude." Came a voice from above me which unconsciously stiffened my body. Oops, someone saw me.

I craned my head upwards and saw a black-haired guy with a king's crown head design on his head. His gaze using that sharp dark brown (almost black) orbs pierced through my entire soul which intimidated me a lot. He could do a lot better than my dad. He was lazily lying on a thick branch of the oak tree that I just bumped into.

"W-Who are you..?" I hesitantly asked with slightly widened eyes which I immediately focused with a soft glare.

"Me? I'm Imaizumi Izuki. The soon to be king who will dominate the whole universe~" This 'Izumi' cooed while leaping out from the branch he sat in at least two (2) meters above.

I reflexively stepped back when he landed and eyed him. Damn, why is he taller than me?! JUST WHY..?!

"Hmgh.. Then, I'm so sorry for being stupid and crazy. I'll be going on ahead." 'No, no, no! Taoru, this is your first day! Don't go off throwing sarcastic and rude comments right now!' Oh, well. Too late.

As soon as I said that, I quickly grabbed the belongings I dropped when I hit the tree and calmly made my way inside the school campus to find another place to eat.

But, before I could completely get away from Imaizumi, I heard him mumble something like, "Hm, he's perfect for the club." But, oh well. I may be just hearing things.

____________________________________________________

Thank you for picking this story a read! It means a lot!

It will mean more a lot if you press that little star button there below this chapter.

Thank you again!

Also... I'll change the plot starting after the dance ball, and that's the time you arrived soo... Hope you don't mind and enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own OHSHC or you. I just own my OC's, Taoru being my first one.