4th Service

The Separated [OHSHC x Reader x OC's]

...004; 4th Service

Your POV

I turned my head to the source of the voice and saw a guy with blonde hair with violet eyes. The way he greeted me was simply majestic, I thought it was magic.

Don't get me wrong. I don't like the guy in a romantic way. I just found him...attractive. But, I have a feeling there's more to his personality.

He entered the room and I noticed more people coming in. There were twins with auburn hair and faces that looked really mischievous and teasing. I don't know if I would be close to them because I remembered Taoru, but they seemed fun so why not?

The next to enter was a brunette with a feminine touch and is the second-smallest of all of them. He really looked cute to be honest. P-Please don't tell anyone that.

The last one to enter was a black-haired guy who was wearing glasses. They looked a bit thin and it suit him very well. Gosh, he's hot, too. There's some kind of evil but welcoming aura around him which made me shiver. And it didn't help when I saw him holding a black folder-thingy.

I just stared at the five who just entered and when they caught me staring at them, I quickly averted my gaze towards Honey-senpai and Mori-senpai.

It's kinda' creepy, though, that they did it at the same time. Damn, who are these people, anyway?!

"U-Uhmm...." I started, trying to get the attention of my upperclassmen. Being the alert persons they were, they shifted their head towards me and Honey-senpai smiled widely.

"Ah! (Your Name)! It's the first time you saw these people before, right?" The cute lolita asked. I observed the new five people one by one while sitting still on the couch, then said, "Ah, the brunette and the twins are familiar, but other than them, yes, I haven't seen them before."

The twins smirked as if they accomplished something. "A-re?~ It's the beauty from before, ne, Hikaru?" Said one twin. The said twin who is now named as Hikaru rubbed his chin as if thinking. "Yah.. It was (Your Full Name, but pronounced wrong). Was it, Kaoru?" Said Hikaru but with a much deeper and rougher tone.

I flinched when I heard the name 'Kaoru.' It rhymes with my brother's name, 'Taoru.' I mentally sighed and fake coughed. "Excuse me, but it's (Your Full Name). You got it wrong."

They stopped smirking and froze but smirked again. 'Seriously.. These twins are ridiculous.'

"Ah.. We see... (Your Full Name).." They both said in unison then Hikaru, if I'm not mistaken, spoke up, "Hmm.. A nice name for a beautiful lady..." He trailed off and 'Kaoru' got the idea so he continued, "......such as you."

I blushed a little, but puffed my cheeks and looked away.

I could hear them chuckling as I heard the tall blond who spoke earlier, "You malicious twins! Don't tease a cute girl such as her! She's beautiful as a full-grown silky rose and yet you do this to her?!"

My blush from earlier deepened and the glass-eyed man didn't let that escape from his eyes. "Huh? Tamaki, you just made her more flustered. You're on the team of Hikaru and Kaoru, I see~" I flinched at his observation that made me look at him.

At the exact moment, he gazed at me, too, and looked surprised but smirked and adjusted his glasses, making the edge of it glimmer.

My blush deepened to a very dark shade of crimson and I swear that I look like a cherry right now. What? Tomato is over-used, and the second is cherry so what?

The purple-eyed boy, which I learned his name is Tamaki, yelled at the black-haired guy, "Wahhh~ Don't say that, Kyoya! I won't ever team up with these evil twins!" Tamaki then cried comical waterfall tears which made me sweat drop.

The brunette then went closer to Tamaki and the glasses-man, which I found out was Kyoya, and put on a dumbfounded face. "Tamaki-senpai, you clearly sound like a pedophile when it comes to girls." He stated.

'Damn.. He's blunt.' I stared at them weirdly and continued on watching them. Wait a minute, the brunette's voice sounds really girlish and pure feminine. It's kinda' cute. I can't wait to hear his name. And based from my observations, his name will surely be revealed through someone's lines.

And, what?! Tamaki is an upperclassman? Not really obvious.

"Wahh~ Why even you, Haruhi?" Tamaki whined. Wait, what? Haruhi? That's a girl's name. Is it a coincidence or what?

As they kept on bickering and talking, I can't help shifting on my comfy seat. I'm really uncomfortable about the feeling and my mind is having a war if Haruhi, from what I've heard, is a girl or what.

I sighed and nudged Mori-senpai a little and he shifted his head towards me as if asking what do I need. I sighed once more and signaled him to bend a little so that I can whisper something to him.

Gosh.. Why in the world is he huge and tall?

He did what I told him to do and I have to be on my tippy-toes because he's still tall in his current position. I then covered my mouth and his ear with my hand and softly whispered, "Uhm..Hey.. By any chance.. Is Haruhi a girl?"

He abruptly stood properly and nervously faced me, he was sweating buckets. I just blinked and tilted my head to one side while I tilted my neck upwards to see him.

He was scratching his chin and that made me smirk a little. "So?" I asked, pressuring him.

Mori-senpai couldn't take it anymore and just nodded, a defeated look plastered on his face.

I just chuckled and rubbed his back. "It's okay, I won't tell anyone."

He gave me a grateful look before plopping on the couch beside me. I shook my head and Honey-senpai came rushing to me. "Neh, neh! (Your Nickname)! They're fun, aren't they?" He asked me as he landed Usa-chan on my lap.

I nodded and gave him a large grin.

He was about to say something when a voice from behind me was heard...

"I know we're loads of fun and surprises, but what do you mean not to tell anyone?"

___________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for picking this story a read! It means a lot!

It will mean more a lot if you press that little star button there below this chapter.

Thank you again!

Also... I'll change the plot starting after the dance ball, and that's the time you arrived soo... Hope you don't mind and enjoy!

DISCLAIMER: I don't own OHSHC or you. I just own my OC's, Taoru being my first one.