Guilty Feelings and Surprises

- Chapter Seven -

"Aww, they look so cute!" Bob smiled, looking down at you and Leo's sleeping forms.

"Are you sure? [Name] could do better," Spin commented, as he looked at you.

"I don't know guys, I'm feeling mix emotions right now," Adam rubbed his chin, looking at you and Leo.

Spin heard the students murmuring as they looked at you and Leo sleeping, making Spin speak up.

"Nothing to see here guys, move along!" Spin waved off, wanting you and Leo to sleep.

Chase and Mr. Davenport then came walking into the Hydra-loop area. Mr. Davenport looked around the academy, impressed seeing everything looking spotless.

"Wow, this place looks spotless, just like me!" Mr. Davenport smiled wildly, as he pointed to himself.

"Well, you can thank [Name] and Leo for it," Chase stated.

"Chase, I wanted to say thank you, for telling me what happened. It was a great responsibility, and I'm glad you took care of this yourself," Mr. Davenport smiled, patting Chase on the shoulder.

"Oh, Mr. Davenport! There's something you need to see," Bree stated, as she skipped into the training area.

Mr. Davenport looked puzzled, as he followed after Bree, as Chase trailed behind also. When they entered the training area, their gaze landed on yours and Leo's sleeping forms.

"Chase? How long have you let them cleaned?" Mr. Davenport question.

Chase was hesitant, but answered nonetheless.

"Four hours."

"Four hours?! It's eight right now and you had them cleaning since four in the morning!"

Chase winced slightly as Mr. Davenport slightly yelled.

"Chase, I was very proud of you for handling this situation on your own, but not letting them clean for, four hours straight," Mr. Davenport look at Chase.

Chase casted his eyes downwards, guilt consuming him for letting you both clean non-stop for such a long time. Mr. Davenport sighed as he ran his hand though his hair.

"[Name] and Leo will have the day off, since they won't have enough energy to train today. Adam, take Leo to the living quarters. Bree, take [Name] to her dorm," Mr. Davenport instructed.

Adam nodded as picked up Leo with ease, and slung him over his shoulder. Bree woke you up, helping you stand. Your vision was hazy and as you stepped forward, but stumbled making Bree hold you upright.

You couldn't even glare at Chase, your eyelids were half lidded. Bree slung your arm around her shoulder as you stumbled to your dorm, leaving a guilty Chase behind.

~~~~~

The next day you woke up and changed, before heading out. When you entered the Hydra-loop area. You heard the Adam, Bree, and Chase talking about throwing a birthday party.

"A birthday party?" you questioned.

Thy snapped their attention towards you as Bree spoke up.

"Yeah, when I turn twenty-one I want to throw a birthday party in Vegas," Bree explained, as she did jazz hands.

You rose a brow, as Chase began to speak.

"You do know what a birthday party is, right?" Chase questioned, as you scoffed.

"Of course I do, who wouldn't?" you answered.

Chase looked at you with a questioning gaze, as you shifted uncomfortably as they all three looked at you. As if you were a child who had got caught stealing cookies from the cookie jar. You recovered quickly as you cleared your throat.

Angels and Demonsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें