Chapter 19

Calvin's POV

"Hey bro ! How's the married life !?" one of my older brothers Darnell asked.

"Hey man. Its great. So fucking happy to hear from you bro! " I said as I smiled.

"I feel you. I called to check up on you. Haven't heard from you since the wedding." he said.

" Yeah man. I've been extremely busy. Working out and getting in shape for football season. " I explained.

"That's wassup. I have some news to tell you!" He said with excitement in his voice.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Jennifer and I are expecting our first child." He said.

"Awe man. So fuckin happy. The Johnson Family Legacy continues. " I said with a slight chuckle.

"Right. Right!!!" He said.

The house phone begin to ring.

"Aye man. Imma talk to you later. I have a important call I have to answer." I said.

"Aight Bruh." He  said hanging up the phone.

All these damn phones ringing bout to run me lowkey crazy. It was from my lawyer. So I had to this call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello Mr. Johnson. We have a case date set for next week. We have a legit case against Mrs. Johnson. " my lawyer Christopher Carter announced.

"Please Call her Ms. Walker. We aren't married anymore and I would really appreciate it if you called her that. And thank you for the update sir." I said with slight irritation in my voice.

"Yes sir. Will do. Sorry about that. " he said.

"Apology accepted. Have a great day man." I said.

"You too." He said as he hung up the phone.

Now since I have some free Time I can finally go to the gym and work out for a couple of hours. That's a great way to get out my frustrations.

Catherine's POV

I'm extremely elated to have my son with me. I decided to take him home with me to Louisiana so that grandmother an the rest of his family could finally meet my little prince. Even though he was an infant. I showed him all the places where I grew up and told him stories about his Creole heritage.

"I'm so happy I finally got to meet my grandbaby." my mother said over joyed.

"I am as well mother." I smiled.

"Where is his Father and more importantly where is my son in law I've never met. " she said seriously.

"We're divorced Mother." I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Please tell me the baby wasn't born out of wedlock." Mother said as she sat Junior in her lap.

"No. He was not." I replied.

"Good Girl. I raised you to be a southern belle. Not a slut that pops out babies. And you know better to not to even let me meet this man." she said as she narrowed her eyes at me.

"I'm sorry Mama." I said as I grew tired of this conversation.

"...if it wasn't for the television I probably never would of known what he even looked like." she continued.

Erick's POV

"Hey Erick can you bring me a Gatorade!? " I head Calvin scream from the gym.

"Alright. I'm coming! " I said a I grabbed a Gatorade from the refrigerator.

I walked in and saw Calvin breathing heavily and dripping sweat all over his body. His gym shorts where soaked.

"Damn. You been working out hard I see." I said as I handed him his Gatorade.

"Yeah. Had a lot on my mind." he said after he took a big gulp of the drink.

"Like what? Is it about what we talked about yesterday?" I asked.

"Yeah. It is." he said as he hung his head low.

"Hold your head up high. I have a surprise for you anyways." I smiled.

"What do you have up your sleeve boy." Calvin laughed.

"You'll see." I smiled.

"I guess lil nigga. Come here." He smirked as he sat on his bench press.

"Nah nigga you stink and you all sweaty." I laughed as I walked out the gym.

"Youn be saying that shit when I be giving you the dick." Calvin said after he ran up behind me and grabbed me.

"Whatever !" I laughed as I playfully hit his chest.

"Well... Erick. We have to talk... Seriously." Calvin said as he held me.

"Spit it out Calvin." I said as we locked eyes...

"Wanna hear the good news or the bad." He said with slight hesitation.

"Calvin. Stop stalling and spit it out." I said slightly irritated...

Sorry for the long wait y'all. Love y'all.

- D E R R I C K 9 7