chapter 61: please wake up

JIMIN'S POV

The nurse asked me if I feel something bad but I said no,So she removed the thing that was injected at the back of my hand and helped me to stand up.

Sabi pa niya pwede na akong lumabas sa susunod na araw.

Nagpasama ako kay Taetae and we headed towards Jungkook's room.

Nervousness and vulnerability hunting me while walking.I can feel the intense goosebumps on my skin just by the thoughts of him,especially now that he was harmed because of me.

"Chim,,relax okay? Please magpakatatag ka para sa kambal mo at para na din kay Jungkook"

Tumango na lang ako bilang sagot kay Taehyung dahil walang salitang gustong kumawala sa bibig ko.

Ayokong magbreak down,,tama si Taehyung.Kailangan kong magpakatatag.

As we're finally infront of Jungkook's room,I took a deep breath before I opened the door.

My eyes immediately watered as I want to jump on his bed when I see him,,unconsious. He seems lifeless.His natural pinkish white skin become totally pale.

Kailangan mong magpakatatag Chim.

At the back of my eyesight,I saw Taehyung walked to Jas and woke her up.

She slowly sat up and she widened her eyes as she saw me with a hospital gown standing infront of them.

She weakly smiled.

"You okay?"
She asked as she hugged me.Aww,,so sweet.

"Physically,yes.Emotionally,no"

Malungkot na hinawakan niya ang kamay ko.

"Ang mga anak ninyo?"

"Thank God,,Ligtas din sila"

Bahagya siyang ngumiti at sabay pa kaming napatingin kay Jungkook.

Like he was sleeping peacefully. She patted my back and gestured me to go.I nod and walked up to Jungkook.

As if on cue,my tears excessively irritates my eyes and choked as I cupped his pale cheeks.

He surely lost a lots of blood but still I'm relieved that his heart monitor is showing normal beats of his heart.

My kookie is alive.

I leaned closer and kissed his cheek and stayed my lips in few seconds.

I gently took his hand and placed it on my chest where my heart is near.

Why he didnt make any move and complain from getting wet because of my tears?

Please wake up..

"Let's wait outside"
Dinig ko pang sabi ni Yoongi-hyung kina Jas,Taehyung at Micka.

As the door closed,I bursted out crying on Jungkook's face,repeating his name.

"Kookie,I'm sorry..I'm really really sorry.I know it's my fault why you're here,unconsious on this bed.I'm so sorry.You almost died just to save me,our twins.. Babe,please wake up as soon as possible because I hate seeing you here..I'm gonna faint if your heart rate on the monitor stops,no cardiac arrest okay? You can do it,please be strong for me..I need you,Kookie-ah.Maghihintay ako sa'yo,sa paggising mo..I love you very much"

As if on cue,,my eyes widened as Jungkook's heart monitor beeped faster.

A-anong nangyayari?

"J-Jungkook? P-please wake up..Hold on,babe"