Will she figure it out

Tyler's P.O.V
I ran up to the hair and makeup trailer as quickly as I could, I was running late as always and didn't want to upset Marlene yet again. I rush in and sit in my chair next to Keegan and Ashley. Keegan gives me an evil grin and looks over at Ashley, I glare and him and mouth don't. Ashley picks up on what is going on and asks "what's going on between you guys?"
I glare at Keegan again and go bright red, she cannot know what's going on. I quickly shut it down and say "nothing." She just brushes it off and goes back to her phone, thank god. Next minute my phone buzzes notifying me that Ashley has posted something on Instagram, I feel butterflies in my stomach I bet she has posted a picture of her and Ryan, god I hate him. I slide my phone to unlock it and see what she has posted. To my shock it isn't a picture of Ryan but a picture and Keegan and I looking like complete weirdos sitting in the hair and make up trailer, captioned god I love these guys but something is going on and they won't tell me. I gasp, does she mean it, does she love me but that means she loves Keegan too, you can't love two people at the one time, can you? Ashley looks up at me, I go red yet again then she glances down on my phone and notices what is on the screen. "So you going to tell what's going on now," She playfully questions. "Nope" I answer back maybe a little to quickly. She just smiles and goes back to her phone, is she picking up on what's going on, I hope not. I read through the comments and everyone is like hot but one comment sticks out does Tyler like Ashley? Omg is it really that obvious. The hair stylists have just finished off Keegan and I's hair. "bye ash, have fun there" I laugh as I get up out of my chair "see you later for our haleb scene, be ready" she giggles back at me. "Oh I will be" I yell back at her halfway out the door. As soon as I am out the door I playfully punch Keegan I the arm and ask "what was that in there."
"Sorry I can't help it you guys would just be so cute together, come on everyone ships tyshley, I think Marlene even does," Keegan says to me.
"Yeh but she's with Ryan so tyshley is never going to happen" I say disappointed. "What's not going to happen" Ashley questions walking past. Omg how much did she hear.

Authors Note
Please comment on your ideas, what I should include in the book, advice and if you are enjoying it and should I continue writing it??