Chapter 21.

TYSON'S P.O.V.

I was in the kitchen, warming up some pizza, as she sat on the couch, staring blankly at the wall. She had indicated she was hungry and I was overjoyed. Maybe she'll feel better when her stomach's full.

"Here you go." I set the plate down in front of her, and she looked at it. Hesitantly, she took a piece, taking a small bite out of it.

Soon, she had managed to finish two and a half pieces, and looked at her hands.

"I'm sorry for what I said earlier." She said softly. I put my slice down and looked at her.

"It's okay, I get it." I offered a smile, but she started crying. I frowned, crouching in front of her.

"Vicky, hey, look at me. Look at me." My hands were on her shoulders, and she stared down at me with big, teary eyes which made my heart cry.

"You are going to get through this. I know you are. You're the strongest person I know. And, I know, your dad loved you so much for that. He's so proud of you, Victoria. And what happened to him- he didn't deserve it. And I hope whoever was responsible for it rots in hell." Her lip wobbled.

"Don't hope that." She said, and I smiled.

"Victoria you are the most amazing, selfless, beautiful human being I've ever met, and I love you. So much. And you are going to get through this." I said firmly, wiping away her tears. She let out a choked laugh, wiping her face.

"You're so cheesy." I smiled widely and kissed her.

"You love it." I joked, and she hugged me tight.

"I'm so glad you're here. And I didn't mean a thing I said today, I swear. I was just really-"

"Sshh. I don't care. I know you didn't mean it." I stroked the back of her head.

We stayed like that for a solid five minutes, and broke apart to answer the door, while she put away the dishes.

"Hi Tyson, is Victoria here?" He smiled at me.

"What the fuck are you doing here."