Chapter Twenty-Four

Start from the beginning

Tori.

She strolled in and stood a few feet in front of me and crossed her arms. 

"Why the fuck are you looking at me like that?" I snapped putting my phone away standing up straight. 

"Excuse me?" She made a face. 

"You're excused," I smirked. She huffed. 

"Why the hell are you wearing that and acting like a fucking bitch?" She questioned.

"Because I want to. Got a problem?" I shot back. She rolled her eyes.

"Yes I do have a problem. You are my cousin and-"

"Whoah whoah whoah! Cousin huh? Don't you dare call me that! I am not your fucking cousin! A cousin wouldn't go around helping guys win a bet and plan to hurt their cousins. No. N-O." 

"Look Meredith. I'm sorry-"

"You are sorry huh? You really think sorry would solve this? I was going to help you Tori. Even though I fancied Harry, I still wanted him to be yours. But you go on with him and help him hurt me." I shook my head in shame.

"Wait you fancied him?" She questioned surprised.

"Whatever I don't fancy him anymore. You and Molly can share him. Matter of fact keep a calender of who gets him for the day." I said walking out the toilets. 

I can't believe her. She does all this on purpose then she comes apologizing. This is so herific! 

The corridors were empty. I walked up the flights of stairs and went to my homeroom. When I entered the room making everyone's head snap to me. I scanned the faces and I stopped breathing when I saw Harry's face. I mean the asshole's face. I have to remember that.

Our eyes met and I quickly broke the contact. From the corner of my eyes I saw his mouth drop when he saw my outfit. Actually every boy's mouth was open. I don't know what it is about this outfit. Maybe it's how tight the pants her. Maybe they get a good view of my bum. Well whatever.

"Ms. Watson, you are late." Mr. Simmons stated. No shit Sherlock. 

"Yeah, tell me something I didn't know." I muttered making some students snicker. 

I was about to go ahead and walk to my seat but then remembered I didn't want to breathe the same air as the asshole. No way am I going to sit next to him. 

I found a empty seat next to a guy with blonde hair. He had big round glasses. He was very cute. How come I never notice these guys? Oh yeah I was wrapped around the asshole. 

I took the seat next to the blonde and put my legs up on the desk so that my heels were in view.

"Ms. Watson, that is not your seat." The fucking teacher said. No duh. Like I didn't know that.

"Do I look like I give a shit?" I snap making some students gasp. What? Never heard somebody swear?

"No swearing in this class Ms. Watson!" Mr. Simmons stood up getting pissed. It was actually entertaining. 

"So I can swear in other classes?" I questioned with a smirk. Gosh I love this. This is so damn hilarious! Some students giggled quietly. 

"No!" He exclaimed but then took a deep breath in. Yup breath in and out old man. "Ms. Watson, I don't know why you are acting like this but please go sit in your seat." He sat back down and said calmer this time. 

"No." I sternly replied. 

"Why not? What is wrong with Mr. Styles?" he  asked. Oh you don't want to know.