Chapter fifty eight.

Start from the beginning

‘’Be quite I can’t concentrate’’

I lift my head a little noticing the gap in the door because Emma didn’t shut it properly, I can see her perfectly. I watch her standing on her tiptoes to reach things from the shelf and the daft faces she pulls when applying her mascara.

She begins dancing to whatever song her iPod is playing it’s so cute she’s like jumping around and shaking her head. Did I mention she’s in just her underwear right now… wow.

‘’Finally’’ I sight teasing her a little when she walk out and towards the wardrobe.

A minute or so later she reappears wearing a beautiful plumb coloured skater dress with a mesh panel covering her cleavage. I only know the dress type because she always tells me when she’s getting ready actually it’s more like she’s talking to herself loudly but I still hear it.

‘’Some black wedged heels’’ she mumbles as she pulls on her shoes…see what I mean.

‘’Ready?’’ I ask pulling myself up from the bed.

‘’Yeah… we’ll do some shots then leave’’ she smiles her arms wrapping around my waist.

I instantly mimic her actions by gripping her tiny frame tightly.

‘’You look beautiful’’ I murmur allowing my lips to trace her jaw before planting them on her lips removing the seconds later just to tease her.

‘’So fuckable’’ I continue knowing that although she’ll blush at this comment and act like its inappropriate she loves it more than any other compliment.

‘’Harry’’ she gasps slapping me playfully trying to disguise the way she really feels about it.

Once we’ve done a few shots Niall and Amy are waiting in the taxi outside.

‘’Hi’’ I smile slipping into the taxi after Emma.

We all share a few hellos and general chat before the dreaded subject comes up.

‘’Spoken to Louis?’’ Niall asks me.

‘’Nope’’ I mumble.

‘’Me neither… I know it’s nothing to do with me but from what I know he’s totally out of order especially the comments he made on yours and Emma’s relationship’’

‘’Yeah he’s a dick’’ I nod just as we pull up outside the club.

*****

‘’don’t even think about asking for a dance’’ I tease Emma my voice slurring a little due to the large amount of alcohol I’ve consumed.

‘’Please’’ she begs her eyes lashes batting.

I ignore her beg and down the rest of my drink.

The evening so far has been good we’ve all had a laugh together, I’ve spent some quality time with Niall which I’ve really been lacking ever since he and Amy got together.

They’re a really good couple sort of how I wish Emma and I were, they get all the good stuff just like Emma and I but minus all the drama we have.

Right now Niall and Amy have disappeared wouldn’t surprise me if they were in the toilets shagging but who am I to judge.

‘’Harry’’ she begs again looking at me with wide baby eyes.

‘’Fine’’ I grumble allowing her to drag me towards the dance floor.

‘’But I’m expecting my own private show tonight when we get home’’ I whisper just before we start dancing.

‘’ I saw you earlier in the bathroom… I bet a proper performance would be even sexier’’ I continue watching her cheeks burn even noticeable in the dim lighting.

I press her close to me as we begin dancing and as much as I say I don’t want to dance honestly its pretty hot having her moving like this so close to me.

‘’Liam’’ she gasps.

‘’No babe it’s Harry’’ I chuckle assuming she’s messing around.

‘’No Liam’s there’’ she points over my shoulder.

I drop my arms from her to turn to look, she’s right he’s over there dancing and kissing some girl who most certainly isn’t my sister.

‘’ How dare he’’

‘’Harry please don’t do something you’re going to regret’’ Emma whines following me quickly trying to grab my arm I shake her off and continue towards him.

‘’What the fuck are you doing’’ I scream my fist colliding with his face.

‘’Does she look like my fucking sister to you… no I didn’t think so’’ I spit continuing to lay punches into his face.

It take the slow bastard a couple of seconds to fully understand what’s going on, eventually he hits back knocking me a little but not enough to stop me.

We continue screaming and hitting each other until some bouncer [security in case you’re not from the UK] comes up and rips us apart.

Authors note ------ thank you all so much for reading, I love you all.

(if note goes onto other page please continue to read xo)

What did you think?

Enjoy Harry’s pov? I haven’t written a full chapter of him in a while.

Opinions?

Predictions?

Please can I get 30+ votes and 15+ comments on this chapter:)

Harry tumblr - http://beingmrsstyles.tumblr.com/

personaltumblr - http://lightacigaretteandsmokeitallaway.tumblr.com/

twitter - @Wh0re_Moanal

talk on either tumblrs, twitter or here i love to chat to you about anything, 1D, personal anything:)

Send imagine requests to my harry tumbrl - any boy, scene, dirty or not, anon or not! Please specify so i know what you want:)

Thanks again, love Molly xxx