Chapter 10

"Come on miss (L/n), It's time to wake up..." You stirred uncomfortably at the disturbance. "What time is it?" You asked as if you were talking to a family member. "It's 12:56 miss." You opened your eyes suddenly and stared at Dr. Ryan. You narrowed your eyes, trying to remember the past events. But nothing came up. All you could remember was coming into the hospital and Dr. Ryan. You knew something was nagging at the back of your mind, but you couldn't put your finger on it...

"Um, miss?" You looked up at the doctors voice and smiled. "Oh I'm sorry, what is it?" Dr. Ryan froze at your smile slightly. "It's time to leave the hospital." He took the blanket off of you. Only one leg was in a cast. "Sense you have no one to drive you, I'll be bringing you to my home." Your eyes widened. "W-what? N-no! I don't even know you! Where is...aunt Jamie...?" You hesitantly asked. Dr. Ryan twitched slightly. "She's dead." He stated without any emotion.

Your eyes widened. You didn't feel sad about it, but she was family. "Oh..." Was all that you could say. "Anyways, one of your legs is healed enough to walk, so we'll be giving you crutches..." You smiled. "At least I'll be able to walk..."

After a few hours, you finally got the hang of walking again. You and Dr. Ryan got in his car and began to drive. It was awkward for you. You felt vulnerable for some reason. You noted the fact he acted weird around you and sighed. "How long is the drive?" "About an hour." You nodded and leaned your head against the window. You felt like you missed someone...but who? "I'm going to sleep..." You said, and slowly drifted off.