Chapter 4

"Well, here is your room!" Jamie opened the beat up door. Inside was a night mare. The room was dusty, moldy, and the air tasted foul. The furniture looked as if termites made it as their home for years. "Ugh. It smells like ass!" Jamie gasped as her hand collided with your cheek. You were stunned. You could practically feel the steam rise from your flesh. "That is NOT how a proper lady behaves!" She took a look at her nails before growling. 

     "Oh look! You chipped my nail!" With one final glare she slammed the door shut, locking you in the horrific stench.

     "Oh look! You chipped my nail!" You mocked in an irritatingly high voice. Not like your Aunt's voice wasn't already. "Ugh finally, done!" You wiped the sweat from your forehead and gazed at your room. It looked a lot better. Minus the furniture. The floor was clean, the air smelled nice, the mold was gone. And it only took 5 hours! "Oh crap..." 

     You glanced at your phone, to see it was- "1:27 A.M.!?!?!?!" As quickly as possible, you jumped into your pajamas and into your bed. It was the only decent looking and feeling thing there. You had so much work to do tomorrow. This was going to be a long summer vacation.

     You woke up by the sound of voices from outside. "Seriously?" Annoyed, you ripped the covers off you and stomped to the window. Peering outside, you froze. There were three men. Since it was too high up, it was hard to identify them. In the moon light you could see one had a white mask with black lips and black eye sockets. He wore a tan coat and dark blue jeans. Another had an orange hoodie and, also, dark blue jeans. His face was covered, so you couldn't see. The last one had had golden goggles and a mouth guard, striped brown jacket, and jeans. 

     "Woah...Who the hell..." You turned cold as you saw the shimmer of the moon across the golden goggles.

     He was looking at you.