"That's why I came to you. I need help. But, uh, Dan, I need to tell you something else too. Two somethings, actually." I sat on the edge of his bed.

"What is it?" He cocked his head.

"I am so sorry with how I reacted towards Maia's news. I shouldn't've been listening in. I am so sorry and I hope you can forgive me for what I'm about to tell you." I bit my lip. "I'm, uh... I'm dating Phil. Phil and I are together. We have been together for the last few weeks. And, I wanted to tell you now. I... I understand if you want to be mad at me for dating your best friend. I do. But, he's making me happy and he's better than Jackson and Kate." I bumbled on for a little longer. I didn't even notice Dan stand up. He stood right in front of me.

"Howl, Phil told me last week." He looked at me. I nodded. "And, I forgive you. I understand why you reacted the way you did. I mean, we used to scream 'WHORE' at each other whenever we listened to 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies'. We're going from that to you becoming a model for a company and me becoming a dad. I understand."

"Thank you." I smiled and nodded. I remember that like it was yesterday. Dan being the little emo fucker he was had to listen to the new emo band. I just so happened to have the same taste of music. Mum didn't like us listening to it. Dan didn't like that I was absolutely in love with Ryan Ross. Either way, we both screamed 'WHORE' at each other. We both happened to mature.

"I haven't listened to that song in a long time." I laughed and shook my head.

"I think you should take the job in New York." Dan stated truthfully. I looked up at him and widened my eyes.

"Really?"

"Howl, Maia might be moving in with us."

"But, what about you and Phil?" I asked, shaking my head.

"Phil can either move with you or you guys can try the long distance relationship." He explained. I nodded. "Pete knows Brendon." Dan smiled as he sat next to me on his bed. I shook my head.

"You know, Phil told me that you guys are friends with them while we were in Bristol and I nearly lost my shit, Daniel."

"I have people." HE laughed, grabbing my hand and laying back, pulling me along. I rolled my eyes. "I'll have to see if I can make that happen."

"Only if it's Ryan, Dan." I smirked.

"Brendon Urie or nothing, Howl." Dan howled. "How was Bristol? I didn't get to hear."

"It was a lot of fun." I nodded, looking at the ceiling. "We had dinner with Felix and Marzia. And you'll never believe what the fuck happened." I scoffed at the memory of the peanut incident. "They didn't tell us that there were nuts in the meal. I had a really bad reaction."

"No way?!"

"Yeah! And in front of the world's most subscribed YouTuber too!" I shook my head. "It's all good though. Marzia gave me her number and we're going to become friends."

"You wanted to sleep with both of them. Didn't you?

"Oh, brother dear, you know me so well." I howled with laughter. "Felix was just... And then Marzia was so..."

"Okay, little sister. I don't need to know." Dan laughed. I rolled my eyes.

"I love you."

"I love you too." He smiled, rubbing the back of my hand with his thumb. I picked up my phone and put 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' on.

"Oh, Howl." Dan shook his head.

"Well, imagine." I sat up dramatically and looked at him. "As I'm pacing the pews of a church corridor and I can't help but to hear... No." I stood up and looked at him. "I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words." I smirked at Dan as he sat up and looked at me.

"What a beautiful wedding!" He stood up and out stretched his hand for me to take. I took it and smiled.

"What a beautiful wedding, said the bridesmaid to the waiter."

"Oh yes but what a shame... What a shame the poor groom's bride is a-" We both looked at each other. And when the word came, Dan screamed it whilst I placed my fingers over my mouth like in the music video. We both feel back onto the bed in laughter.

"Oh god. There won't be many more times that can happen." I let out a deep breath of air and looked at the ceiling.

"I'll try and make it happen." He smiled happily. "We'll be going out to LA in august. You should try and come along."

"Are you sure you'll want to take Maia, who'll be three months pregnant, on an airplane?" I asked.

"I didn't think of that." He stated truthfully. I let out a sigh.

"Thanks for being there for me."

Mentalityजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें