Jayfeather X reader part 27

Y/N's p.o.v.   Yes. It's all about you ladies! XD

I looked up to see a cat coming down from silver pelt. Dang it. Am I in trouble? The cat came closer and I realized something. It was Ivypool! "Hi!" I greeted warmly. Ivypool smiled. "It's time to go back y/n." She told me. I sighed. "Am I gonna be in trouble?" I asked. "Sister, have you met Starclan? Of course your not. Who would be in charge silly? Who would give you that punishment." She laughed. Then paused. I got a little worried. "Or the, the-the TALK!" She gasped and pretend to faint. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "Ok you said we had to get going." I hurried. Afraid I might get told off by Bluestar or Spottedleaf. "Let's go!!" Ivypool cheered. And we headed back.

A few sunrises past since that gathering. Heathertail was gone. Me and Ivy talked a lot. And I mean ALOT. I jumped out of the silver pelt night into a dream. I looked around. "Helloooooo." I called out into the forest. I heard some bush rustling. I whipped my head back. A little frightened. A grey tabby stepped out. He looked up with wide eyes. "Y/n?" The cat meowed. It was Jayfeather!"The one and only." I joked. He raced over to me and sat beside me. "I've missed you y/n! I thought I would never see you again!" Jayfeather cried. "Oh Jay. Your a medicine cat. You could always see me." I cheered. "I guess your right." He meowed. "I know I am."I finished. "Y/n I'm sorry. I still love you. And you might not love me back. But I just wanted you know I'm really sorry!" Jayfeather confessed. "I accept your apology. And I still do love you."I returned. I leaned forward and our noses touched. 

My life turned out beautiful...