Jayfeather X reader part 12

Y/W/N p.o.v

"Yes im alive silly" I mewed happily. I figured not to tell him about half moon. I think he was better off then think I have nine lives. "Hello, Y/W/N! I'm so glad your alive!" Leafpool mewed seeing me. I nodded a greeting and turned away to find ivypool. I saw her beside Dovewing. "Hello!" I mewed cheerfully. Dovewing grunted and rolled her eyes. "I liked it better when you almost died." She growled. (Sorry Dovewing fans) I stared at her in shock. So did a group of cats around us. Ivypool had anger filling her eyes. She hit Dovewing. "Why would you say that?!' She hissed. Dovewing narrowed her eyes. "She almost killed my mentor!" She yowled back. I stepped back. Dovewing saw me. "Oh don't you dare think of leaving!" She warned. I smirked a bit. "I can think all I want Dovewing." I meowed not noticing her baring her teeth. She unsheathed her claws and hit my ear. I yowled in pain. The cats looked over at us three. I lied down. "Oh I think I scraped my ear on a twig!" I lied. They looked calm again. Leafpool knew I was lying. She padded over to me. "Are you sure it was just a twig?" She asked. "Oh yep! I'm sure! Not Dovewings claws at all..!" I mewed, trying to stay calm. She sighed and padded back to Jayfeather. Dovewing smirked. "To afraid to get in trouble? Oh please. They will NEVER catch me. All they know about me is that I'm better then everycat here." She boasted.  "Well I think Ivypool is better then you. Everyone else should to." I mewed calmly. Dovewing sliced my other ear. "Would you stop?!" I cried. "Nope!" She replied. She clawed my side. I yowled this time louder. I collapsed on my legs. Ivypool stared at Dovewing with horror. All Dovewing did was sheathe her claws and padded off. Everyone stared at Ivypool. They yowled at her. I hissed. I tried hard to stand up. "Will you all see beyond your noses and actually see Ivypool as a good cat!?" I cried. They all looked confused. "But she clawed your ears and side!" One cat called out. They started hissing. "SHUT UPPP!" I yowled. They all stopped. "Dovewing did this. The 'precious one'. Ask me and I think Ivypool is way better." I explained. Ivypool smiled with warmth. I smiled back. The other cats looked at Dovewing. "What me? I would never hurt my friend. " She lied. Everycat saw me roll my eyes. "Oh how she is so bad at lying." I murmured to Ivypool. She nodded. "Well I need to say this. Dovewing tell them the truth and then I will as well. "