Jayfeather X reader 22

Bramblestars p.o.v.

I growled. "Why are you in our camp?" Cloadtail hissed at breezepelt. "Well excuse me. Did I have to leave Y/W/N on the border to die?" Breezepelt pointed out. "Thank you for bringing her back.. But why did you nearly kill her?!" Bumblestripe growled. Breezepelt looked annoyed. "Heathertail did this. Now excuse me while I take Y/W/N o your medicine cat. And then I'll be on my way." He growled. He padded towards the medicine cat den and disappeared inside.

Jayfeathers p.o.v. (WOOHOOO He might see you dead and b angry!)

I was organizing the herbs with leafpool until I heard someone enter the den. "What is-" I got cut off scenting Breezepelt, Y/W/N, and blood. I hissed. "Why did you kill her?!" I spat. "I didn't. She was my friend. And she is still alive." Breezepelt growled. "Well we better help her while we can.." Leafpool meowed as Breezepelt dropped Y/W/N on the ground. "Hmm. I remember seeing this mark at the gathering but not when she left the daylight one" leafpool murmured looking at Y/W/N. I saw the claw mark on her cheek still there. The one I left. Oh Y/W/N, I'm so sorry...

Y/N ( I changed it to Y/N (you name) deal with it (   )----(   )  )

I woke up covered with herbs. I felt weak. I couldn't move. I couldn't see out of one of my eyes. I was useless now. I give up. I can't live weak,blind or useless. I stood up, shaking all the herbs off. It was night time easier to sneak off. I struggled to walk towards the entrance. I staggered to the closest tree. A big one. I was covered in blood. I felt only pain I collapsed and closed my eyes. Letting darkness take over, for a 3rd time..