Jayfeather X reader part 19

Y/W/N p.o.v.

After the mouse we were called for the gathering. I groomed my fur noticing that time when fast. I would talk to Breezepelt. I wouldn't be talking to Jayfeather anytime soon though. I love him still, nut I'm not sure he still loves me.. I might have to talk to.. Oh I forgot ivypools dead.. I wiped a tear off my face and pretended to have thought nothing. "Cats that have been called for a gathering follow me." Squrrielflight called.

Time skip brought to you by, Squrrielflight.

Y/W/N p.o.v.

I looked around for Breezepelt as soon as I got of the log. I sighed realizing he might not come.. So I padded out into the clearing I had no choice but to sit next to a random Windclan cat. I sat next to a dark grey tom. He had dark blue eyes. He s Crowfeather, Breezepelts father. He looked a me. "Are you Y/W/N? The she-cat that had to go away from the daylight gathering?" He asked. "Yeah. And you're Crowfeather? Breezepelts father?" I asked back. Crowfeather nodded and then looked up. "Did he come tonight?" I mewed hoping he would say yes. Crowfeather nodded again. "Yay!" I meowed. "Why?" Crowfeather asked curiously. "He's my friend." I answered. Crowfeather nodded and then got up after looking back. He padded to sit over by Nightcloud. I flattened my ears. I felt something pounce on me. I looked up. It was Breezepelt! He let me up and sat next to me. "What took you so long?" I growled playfully. "You know, Heathertail trying to win me over." He snickered. "Don't you like her?" I asked. "No." He answered shaking his head. "I only like one she-cat." Breezepelt explained. Was that she-cat me?