Jayfeather x reader part 5

Y/W/N p.o.v.

You padded beside Jayfeather on the way to the gathering. You kinda felt shy around all the other clans. You strangely haven't been to a gathering. You stayed close to Jayfeather to were you P/C almost brushed with his. You blushed a tiny bit. You padded and then sat down next to Ivypool and Squrrielflight. You waited until all the clans gathered around the big tree. Some of the clan cats glared at you. You shrunk in your seat. The leaders started talking. Misty star was first. "River clan is doing well on hunting. The fish has been feeding us. We are grateful we are not going hungry." She reported.

It was Onestars turn. "Wind clan is also doing well with hunting as well. Some of our cats are still wounded from the battle with the dark forest but we will survive." He explained. Rowanstar was up next. "Shadow clan has another apprentice, Reed paw. "(Idk if that's her name) And last it was Bramblestars turn. "Prey is running well in Thunderclan. We have two new apprentices Alderpaw and Sparkpaw. We also have a new warrior whose ceremony has been cancelled due with a adder involved, Y/W/N. " Bramblestar finished his report. Suddenly the clans started chanting your name. All  of the clans. Some cats were heading over to meet and talk to other cats in different clans.

You felt a little lonely. No cat you knew was at the gathering beside your clanmates with their friends. "Hello!" A toms voice scared you out of your thoughts. He was a dark brown tabby with amber eyes. "Uh hi. I'm Y/W/N/. Who are you?"                                                                                                                                            "I'm Tigerheart." He mewed.

"Thunderclan!" Bramblestar yowled signaling his clan with him. "Bye Tigerheart!" You mewed. "Bye!"He yowled to you a you bounded off to your clanmates.