Jayfeather x reader part 7

Y/W/N p.o.v

You woke up from the apprentice den. It was too crowded in the Warriors den. You agreed to sleep in the lower ranks. All of sudden you heard your name being called. "Hello?" You call. The voice was repeating your name. Then it said something different. "Follow my voice." The voice whispered. You did as told. Sniffing to try to find a scent. You then saw a cat when the voice had stopped.  "Who are you? And what are you doing on Thunderclan territory?!" You growled. Unsheathing your claws you leaped towards the cat. The cat turned around quickly and clawed your muzzle. You yowled. "I have come to kill you. I know who you are ,Y/W/N." The cat hissed. They were a tom. You then saw who it was. A cat you never wanted to see again.  

"T-T-Tigerstar?!" 

Jayfeathers p.o.v. 

I realized Y/W/N wasn't in her nest. I smelled her scent. It was stale. Y/W/N had gotten up near midnight. I followed her scent. Then it let me to two cats. I saw a P/C . I didn't realize it was Y/W/N at first. She was fighting a dark tabby with Amber eyes. It was Tigerstar. And worst of all.. She was losing.

Tiger stars p.o.v. (yes I know)

I had to kill Y/W/N! I just had to! She was part of a powerful prophecy that could kill me. I would then be gone forever. All the other cats had died in the Great Battle. I dodge her claws when she swiped at me. She was pretty good at fighting. But not as good as me. After I hit her with a powerful blow on the back. I then slashed her throat. And then her eyes went dull.