Jayfeather X reader part 20

Breezepelts p.o.v

"There's only one she-cat I like." I meowed. Y/W/N's E/C eyes widened . "Is that she-cat... Me?" She asked. Yes, she got the hint! I nodded nervously. She smiled. "Maybe we can meet at the border?" Y/W/N asked . I purred in agreement. And sat next to her. 

Y/W/N p.o.v. 

The gathering wasn't at all interesting. All they did was talk about prey. I shivered it was about to turn Leaf-Bare in like half a moon. "Thunderclan is leaving!" Squrrielflight called. I stood up. "Tonight?" I asked Breezepelt. He nodded and padded away to Windclan. I walked over to Squrrielflight. "May I hunt when we get to thunderclan territory?" I asked. "I guess. Just don't get injured, and don't stay out long." She agreed. I nodded. 

When we got to thunderclan territory, I padded towards Windclan border. I looked around to see if Breezepelt around. He wasn't there, but another cat was. A cat I didn't recognize. I was a heathery she-cat. Smoky blue eyes. It was Heathertail. "Um hi Heathertail. Whatcha doin..?" I asked trying to stay calm. "Actually looking for you." She said mischief. I slowly padded away. "Aww.. Don't go yet scaredy cat." Heathertail mocked.  I stopped in my tracks. Glancing back I turned to face her. "Why were you looking for me?" I hissed annoyingly. "Oh nothing. Just wanted for you to die." She explained  and leaped at me.