Jayfeather X reader part 14

Y/W/N p.o.v

How did he know? Mousebrain I said die with sarcasm. "Well?" He growled. I flinched by his tone. I looked down. "I didn't want to tell you." I replied. Jayfeather eyes flashed with anger. "That doesn't give me a straight answer!" He hissed. He unsheathed his claws and swiped at my cheek. I yowled. I cried. Tears burning my scar around my eyes. "I thought we were friend! I thought you liked me! I thought we could be more! But I guess things don't come true now don't they Jayfeather! Maybe half moon should have let my die! Maybe spotted leaf too!" I cried. He flinched. Did he now realize what he did. Blood leaked from my cheek. I hissed. "You should just leave me you piece of fox-dung! I always knew you loved half moon better!" I yowled and fled out of camp.

Jayfeathers p.o.v

What did I just do? I just clawed her face! "I thought you were my friend! I thought you liked my! I thought we could have been more! But I guess things don't come true now do they?! Maybe half moon and spotted leaf should have let me die!" Y/W/N cried. I flinched. Half moon gave her another life? Y/W/N stared at me with teared up eyes. I didn't realize she had a scar around one. "You should just leave me be you piece of fox-dung! I always knew you loved Half moon more then me!" She yowled. I looked at her with wide eyes. She fled out of camp.  I didn't love half moon better. I always loved Y/W/N  more then half moon. Y/W/N would make my laugh and smile when I was upset or mad. "Why do the bad things happen to me!?" I yowled to myself.