Jayfeather X reader 25

Brambles p.o.v.

"Cats who are coming to the gathering, follow!" I called to my clanmates. We got to the island a little bit early. I took my place on the tree and sat as I watch my clan and the other clans get ready. I could of sworn I've seen a starry figure in a tree closest to you the clearing of the island. I just think I'm imagining it. The clan leaders got on their branches. "How about Thunderclan goes first? Bramblestar?" Mistystar offered. "Thanks you Mistystar." I thanked. She nodded and then I began. "Prey is running well in Thunderclan. Unfortunately a Windclan cat killed Y/n." I growled. I heard shocked gasps. "What?! A Windclan warrior would never kill anycat.!" Onestar spat. "Yes they did. In fact a Windclan warrior. A friend of y/n, found her on the border and took y/n back to her camp. When he saw y/n, he saw the Windclan she-cat washing blood from her paws." Bramblestar pointed out. "Would you mind telling me who these cats were?" Onestar snarled. "The murderer was Heathertail. The tom who brought y/n back to camp was Breezepelt."Bramblestar replied. More shocked gasp were heard. Onestar looked over to see the two warriors. "Is this true?" He asked shocked. Breezepelt stepped forward but Heathertail spoke first. "No! Of course not! Why would I do that?!" She lied. Suddenly the starry figure appeared again. "Ahh another Dovewing." The she-cat meowed.. Joyfully? It was y/n..