Jayfeather X reader part 11

Y/W/N p.o.v.

I opened my eyes. I was in starclan again. Spotted leaf greeted me again. "We meet again, Y/W/N." She mewed. I looked down to were Jayfeather was crouched over my dead body. "Can I please have a another chance? I knew I already had a second but I don't want to hurt Jayfeather." Spottedleaf eyes were full of sadness. "I'm sorry but I can't do that for you." She sighed. "But I can" mewed a unknown she cat. She was white with green eyes. "Hello half moon."

"I can help you Y/W/N. I have seen the ways you have made Jayfeather happy. I want him to always be happy. So I will give you a third chance." She offered. "Thanks you half moon!!" I cried. She touch her nose to my forehead and I didn't struggle when blackness took over me. I woke seeing I was in the medicine cat den. Again. I got up and padded towards the clearing of camp. No one was there. Not even Bramblestar. What's going on? "Helloooo?" I called out. No answer. I padded towards the lake to see if there was a daylight gathering again. And to my relief there was. I looked through the bushes to find Jayfeather. I found him next to leafpool. I snuck behind them and tapped on Jayfeather with my tail. He then grunted and turned around. He saw me and smiled. "Your alive!" He cried.