Jayfeather X reader part 23 FINALE

Bumblestripe p.o.v

It felt weird not being able to talk to Y/N now. She was in the medicine cat den sleeping. It was quite in there. "Bumblestripe! Can you lead the dawn patrol? Take Thornclaw, Cloadtail, and Dovewing." Squrrielflight called over to me. "Ok." I replied. I woke all three cats up. I felt a little distant from Dovewing now. I don't really like her. I always thought she was the nice one. And very nice to everyone else. Turns out she was the rude one. Not nice. We were exiting camp when I noticed something by a tree. I looked on the other side and saw Y/N. "Cloud Tail! Help me carry Y/N back to camp." I called scarily . His eyes widened. "I thought she was already there." He meowed padding over to me in shock. "She's.. She's dead. "I studdered as I felt her chest. Cloudtail stopped in his tracks. "I'll carry her back." His meow full of grief. He lifted her by the scruff and dragged her into the clearing. It was almost sun high now. (My timing is awkward) All the cats around gasped. I heard cries of her name.

Y/N's p.o.v.

I opened my eyes to see a pretty forest. "Heeeey how you doing starclan." I called out. I heard a laugh. Cinderpelt padded out with Spottedleaf. "Hey how y'all doing." I mewed cherrfully. "Hello Y/N. We can't give you another life. We're sorry about that." Cinderpelt explained. "Oh.. That's okay. I can watch over Thunderclan from Starclan." I agreed. They nodded and padded away. I closed my eyes and appeared in the Warriors den. Yay I'm here. I padded out into the clearing. My lifeless body was in the center. Maybe they found it..