T E N

While the 5SOS boys were finishing the tour,Michael was making finishing touches to the songs chosen for the album and eps.They were going to start recording next week.

Meanwhile fans were wondering why songs were being registered under Michaels name.Surely Michael wasnt back in the band?

@5sos: Big announcement coming to you guys.Livestream at 9pm.

Although everybody now knew the real story of what happened,it didn't stop the hate on Michael.He did get significantly less but there were still the original haters and those  who believed he bullied them into saying that.

Everything didn't really hinder the 5sos fanbase.Everybody mainly stuck around because of the music,and of course the people who still loved them as people.

-

"Alex"Michael mumbled crawling onto the elder's lap"I'm s-scared"

"Mikey they're going to like you.They have before  and they will again.I'll be right there with you"Alex told the boy.

"Guys livestream starts in 10"John Feldman told them.Alex nodded.

"You can do this"He whispered before standing up and grabbing they boy's hand and pulling him up.

They walked into the room where the other boys were,hand in hand,not noticing the jealous glare from Calum as Michael was pulled onto Alex's lap.

The kiwi boy stared at them as they whispered things into eachothers ears,Michael giggling,Alex chuckling.His hands curled into fists.Of course he was jealous,they never necessarily 'broke up'.Then again they were never 'necessarily' together.

"Starting in 3...2...1.." Someone signalled them to start talking.

"hey guys whats up we're 5 seconds of summer and you guys are probably very confused right now"Ashton started."As you can tell we're currently here with Alex Gaskarth from All Time Low and Michael.We have a lot to explain"He nodded at Alex to start speaking.

"So as you all probably know,Michael joined us on stage 3 days ago and alot of people had a bad reaction forcing me to come out with the truth.Michael wasn't kicked out of the band for beating up Luke,it was just a management cover up over the fact that management didnt want Michael to be part of the band anymore because the didnt think he fit there image and sound."Alex slightly lied"Alot of shit happened to Michael,im not going to repeat myself.During the time Michael wrote a whole lot of songs.They aren't anything like their first album,they're not about love,they're about real things,real problems,and it means a whole lot to Michael."Alex spoke"My band and 5SOS have come to the agreement that Michael will once again join 5SOS,and has kindly agreed to making an album out of his songs."Alex nodded at Calum.

"I want everybody to understand that we arent doing this as a favor to Michael,we invited him.We don't want to see anyone in the 5SOS Fam hating on him or saying anything negative about him or anything he does.As a way of protecting him and you guys we have created a motion called 'The New Broken Scene'. We want to spread awareness about mental illness,we want you guys to be able to turn to music for help.We want to mean something to you guys"Michael took a deep breath.Alex squeezed his hand.

"W-we have a voice and we wanna use it."He started"Each song has a special meaning,and we hope that they have special meanings to you."He nodded at Luke.