Prologue

"You're out of the band"

Michael's face paled.This had to be some sick joke,right?They were only messing with him.

"W-what?"His voice was quiet and shaky as he looked at the boys with shock on his face.

"We don't need you.You're only dragging us down.You made our first album too 'pop-y'.People refuse to listen to us because of your voice.We keep getting rejected for photo shoots and interviews because of how ugly and fat you are"Luke spat.

Michael gaped at him.He knew he wasn't the skinniest or handsomest member in the band but he never knew it was this bad.

"so we're kicking you out.No you can't finish the tour.We can be a band with 3 people.Goodbye"Luke continued.

Michael didn't know how to react.He let Luke push him out of their hotel room with his suitcases.He let him push him into a taxi to go to the airport.

And he dragged himself to his terminal,still not believing it.He was silent.

"boarding pass please"He didn't hear the woman."Excuse me sir ,boarding pass please"

He nodded,quickly handing over his passport.He walked onto the plane.At least the boys had the decency to send him home in first class.

Home.Who was he kidding.He wasn't going home.He was just going back to an unloving house.

-

It didn't fully sink into Michael what happened until he stepped into his old room.

He fell to his knees,breaking into sobs.His body trembled and he felt numb.

"No"He sobbed."Please let me be dreaming"

"please"He sobbed in a weak voice."Please"

The sad truth was that he wasn't dreaming.His life long best friends actually hated him.

It also wasn't the first time he cried himself to sleep.