F I V E

"I promise if you let me leave everything I can do something with this band"Michael was almost in tears.

This was his one get away from the bullying,The abuse,his dark mind.

The three boys hesitated but Ashton was the first to grabs Michael's hand,reassuringly.He was finished school.If the band didn't work out he could always go straight to college.

Next was Calum,holding his other hand.Maybe he was throwing away his soccer career but did he really want to do that for the rest of his life?he would much rather spend it with his 3 best friends doing something they all love.

Luke was last.Ashton had to call his name for him to respond.Did he really want to spend his life with someone he hated?But he would be living his dream.He held onto Ashton's hand.

And at that moment,Michael sobbed out of happiness,falling to the floor on his knees.

"thank you"He sobbed."Thank you "

He was finally leaving,never to come back.

At least that's what he thought

-

"Michael?"

He turned his head around in the cushion.His dull green eyes met Alex's worry filled ones.

"How'd you sleep"He wasn't expecting an answer back.Michael wasn't talking.

He only shook his pulling the quilt further around himself.

"you didn't"Alex sighed."Have the pills helped at all?"

Michael shrugged.He didn't feel like interacting with anyone

"come on Michael you have to make some sort of effort"Alex was getting frustrated.It would take a lot of getting used to but he couldn't help but let his temper go.

"Michael!"He shouted causing the small boy to squeak and burry himself under the duvet.Alex could see his body trembling and he instantly realised what he did.

"no I'm sorry,I'm sorry"He tried to peel it back off his face only to have Michael flinch away and whimper before letting out a scream as alex finally ripped it off him.

Alex was shocked.It was the first real noise Michael made it a while.He curled himself in at the back of the bunk staring at Alex with fear filled eyes.

Rian came rushing in from the lounge taking it what was happening.He noticed the boy shaking with sharp intakes of breaths having a staring contest with Alex.He was having an anxiety attack.

"No ,calm down its okay"Rian quickly picked Michael up from the bunk,cradling him like a child.

Michael buried his head into his chest,hiding away from Alex.He scared him.He gripped Rian's shirt in his hand trying to match their breathing.

"Come on,let's go watch some t.v"Rian carried Michael to the lounge letting him cuddle into Jack.

"Alex is a meanie,don't mind him"Jack pouted causing Michael go giggle slightly.

"the band Five Seconds of Summer have recently announced they will be releasing a new album"the t.v was cut off by Zach quickly changing the channel.

Michael froze.They were fine with out him.This didn't need him.Nobody needed him.

-

Michael could say he was most attached to Jack.He gave great cuddles.Just like Calum.

Calum