Chapter 39- Who would've thought

Nichols's POV

I woke up with Rosebelle crying. Well there goes my sleep. I looked at the clock that glowed the numbers 7:01 am. Okay so I have enough to time to get her and me ready. Let's hope the girls don't exaggerate with everything. Since I took a shower last night I can curl my hair and not blow dry it and then curl it. It's so much work. 

I stood up and walked inside Rosebelle's room. She was crying probably of how cold it is. It's December so I'm guessing she's not a fan of cold temperatures. Just like her mom.

"C'mon baby. Are you hungry?" I asked Rosebelle. As soon as I picked her up she stopped crying. I went inside the kitchen and made her a bottle. As soon as I put it in her mouth the doorbell rang. I opened the door and the girls welcomes their selfs in.

"Yeah, come in and make yourself at home." I say sarcastically. Jenni asks for Rose and I hand her the baby with the bottle. She bounces it in her arms smiling dearly at her. No doubt she'll be a great mother.

"Okay so let's go and do your hair first. Then your make up and after that you can put on the dress." Nancy says. I nod and go inside my room. She motions me to sit on my bed and I do as said. After an hour, of curling my hair in natural curls, Taylor comes in and starts my make up.

"If you fucking cake my face and make me look like a motherfucking clown I will—"

"Chill bitch, I'll make you look natural plus you're already beautiful so you won't need much." Taylor compliments.

"That, I know." I smirk and Taylor just rolls her eyes. After thirty minutes of torture I was finally able to look into the mirror. I almost couldn't recognize me, I looked better than better. Yes, Ryder's arrogance rub off on me.

"Wow, y'all did awesome. Thanks." I said standing up and giving them a hug. Juily came inside the room with my dress and Jenni was behind her carrying a sleeping Rose. Damn she sleeps a lot, like me.

"Well, y'all should get ready while I put this one." I say motioning to the towards the dress.

I went inside the bathroom and changed into the beautiful white dress. It's was simple yet elegant and stunning, like me. Okay I really need to stop. Slipping into my three-inch heels I stepped out the bathroom and twirled.

"Wow you look stunning."

"Ryder is going to die when he sees you."

"Ryder better not rip it into pieces when he takes it off." Taylor winks.

"Mom would be so proud of you." Bully says. Juily use to call my mom, mom since she was always home and they cared for her like she was their child, which is why she calls my dad, dad.

"I know, but she's watching me from above and congratulating me." I say smiling. The girls nod and I realize that they were doing their make up. Juily's hair was up in an elegant bun with a couple of strands out and curled, her makeup is done naturally. Jenni's hair is straightened and she wearing very little make-up. Taylor and Nancy both have their hair curled. Taylor's hair is swiped to the side and Nancy is half a braid. They're makeup is done elegantly, yet professionally.

They're all wearing the same colored dress, with the same pair of shoes.( I suck at description so look to the side and you'll find what they're wearing)

( I suck at description so look to the side and you'll find what they're wearing)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Savedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें