Chapter 4- New Feelings✏

Pain, that is all I feel right now. I limped over to the bathroom to check the bruises that my 'parents' left.

*Yesterday*

"Why are you late you stupid bitch?" Asked my 'mom'

"I was out with some friends"

"Who gave you permission to?"

"Why would it matter, it's not like you're my mom!"

"I know I'm not your mom because that bitch is dead and you know what, you're just like her!''

At that point I was furious,"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO DISRESPECT MY MOM!"

*SLAP*
"you"
*SLAP*
"Ignorant"
*SLAP*
"Little"
*SLAP*
"Hoe"
*SLAP*
By then I was already on the floor. She had kicked me in my rib cage.
"Pinche Perra!" (fucking bitch) I cried out in pain.
"Why don't you just say it in English, you think your all that just because your Mexican!"

"Your just making yourself look stupid by insulting my ethnicity!"

"What is going on here?!" asked my 'dad'.

My 'mom' started to fake cry and said "she came home all mad and began to yell at me." Can he not see me on the ground.

"Then she hit me to I told her to go to her room."

"Why do you do all of this after all we do for you?"said 'dad'.

"You all don't do anything for me but beat me and take my money!"
Then he kicked me in my ribs.I curled up in a ball trying to prevent his hits but he ended up kicking my back.

*Present time*

I lifted my shirt and gasped, there was two big purple bruises on my ribs. Thankfully my cheeks didn't have anything on them they were just faintly red. Once I finished bandaging up my ribs, I went over to my phone and I had a message from an unknown number.

Unknown- Are you still up for today?

I wonder who that might be? Today's Saturday. I don't remember having plans...Ohhhhhhhh yeahhhh. Logan.

Me- Yeah. I'm still up. Where do you want to meet?

Logan- I'll pick you up what's your address?

Me- No, that's fine. I'll go. So where do we meet?

Logan- Are you sure? I don't want to set a bad image to your parents.

Pshh, it's not like they care, and if they did, I didn't give one single flying fuck. They're not my parents and they won't ever be. They're just people I sadly have to live with until I'm 18. Let's just hope time flies fast so I can be 18 already.

Me- Don't worry. They won't mind. Plus they're my adoptive parents.

Logan- Okay. If you say so. Let's meet at La Breeze.

Me- Ok. Time?

Logan- 12

Me- Ok, see you in a few hours.

Logan- Bye

Me- Bye

So, I'm going to the beach. Technically. Might as well wear something comfortable and cute. Good thing he's not taking me somewhere fancy and flashy. It's 10:33 am. I have two hours and a half. Correct me if I'm wrong. That's enough time for me to get ready.