Chapter 22- Pizza

Edited & revised by
♡  scummyelf

"Babe, wake up. We have to meet our friends at the park." I hear Ryders voice whispering in my ear.

"Tell them to meet us here instead. I feel sore and walking isn't something I want to do right now." I grumble and he starts chuckling at me.

"Fine, and I think it would be good to order food since we skipped breakfast with our activities." I couldn't help but blush at his statement.

"I'll order the pizza and you call them to let them know the change of plans." I say.

He nods and grabs his phone away and starts heading downstairs. I slowly sat up and immediately felt pain. Shit, maybe I should lie back down. Who am I kidding? I'll fall back asleep.

I grab my phone from the nightstand and unlock it to call the Pizza Hut. After dialing the number I pressed call.

"Hello this is Pizza Hut, what can I get ya?" A familiar male voice said.

"Asher?" I say with disbelief.

"Yes, who is this?"

"Ash-Ash that's no way to treat your friends." I tease.

"Nichole?!"

"The one and only." I said in a cheery voice.

"I haven't talked to you...well since you quitted."

"Yeah, sorry. I made a dramatic scene." I say shyly, knowing what i did was a total drama Queen style.

"No need to. It made me realize that job was shit. So I quitted and got a job at Pizza Hut." He said.

"That's good to hear." I say.

"So what can I get ya?" He asks.

"Three large pepperoni and sausage stuffed crust cheese pizza." I say.

"Do you plan on eating that alone?" He asks amused.

"Thanks for saying I'm fat." I roll my eyes.

"I was just asking jeez." He says.

"And add two litter coke and chocolate chip cookie cake." I add to my order.

"Are you celebrating something...without me?!"

"No, we're just hungry and having a little reunion to talk about...stuff." I explained.

"What kind of stuff?" He asks.

"You should get back to work. I expect my pizza in thirty minutes. 36 Eleanor Road." I say and hang up the phone.

It's not that I didn't want to tell him, it's just he can carry on the conversation and he'll never stop. So I had to stop it before he gets fired.

"Did you order it?" Ryder asks out of no where. I got scared and jumped quickly turning my head to look at Ryder who was smirking down at me.

"You startled me! Must've did it on purpose, jerk face." I say rolling my eyes.

The doorbell rings and all of the sudden my heart picks up its fast pace. I'm nervous. Why am I nervous? I shouldn't be nervous. Right...

"I'll go get it. Now please change, I don't need you walking around in undergarments." Ryder says, pointing at my body. I looked down and quickly grabbed the covers and covered myself.

"No need to cover yourself. I've already seen it all." He winked. I gasped and threw at pillow at him.

"Shut it dickface." I resort.