Chapter 7- Calm down

Tuesday went by slowly as so did Wednesday,and Thursday. Which leaves us to Friday. Today, Ryder is hosting a party at his house considering his parents aren't home, but in a business trip out of state. At least that was what he said. He invited half the school which includes Juily and I. She didn't really give me a choice, she threatened to make me wear heels! Heels I say! More specifically her heels! It's like signing up for your own death trap. Don't get me wrong heels are nice and all, but not when they're higher than three inches. So, I agreed to go with one condition, she's not going to dress me up. At first she whined and pouted giving me her puppy eyes, but I being the stubborn person I am didn't give in, but eventually she agreed.

Later that day, Logan asked me to be his date for the party. I agreed and he said he would pick me up at 9:00 sharp. I was actually kind of happy and disappointed. Happy, because I would actually have a day to enjoy myself without harassment and yelling which I had to deal with the whole week and disappointed, because I knew Brayden and his crew would be there. Although I was hoping they weren't. I also had this weird feeling in my stomach that something was going to go wrong, but I shrugged it off.

I was currently lying on the bed staring at the ceiling after a long stressful day of school cause you know staring at the ceiling helps you think deeply, but I was interrupted by my phone ringing.
I picked it up without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello?" I answered in a bored tone.

"Nichole?" A deep male voice questioned.

"Um, who is this? How do you know my name?" I question curious as how they got my number and know my name.

"It's nice to hear your voice again." The man said his voice croaky and horse. Before I could respond he hung up and left me dumbfounded.

That's weird. The voice sounded oddly familiar, but I can't place a finger on it. That's weird, maybe he was mistaking me for another Nichole. I mean he never mentioned my last name. I shrugged it off and got up the bed to get ready for the party. Woo-hoo!

I walked over to my closet. Looking through my wardrobe, I couldn't find any dresses that would please my liking's. Then why did you buy them? Cause they were on discount. Skimming through it again, I decided to go comfortable, but sexy. I took out my blue ripped jeans that made my butt look big, a present from Juily. I put on my black long sleeve crop top that stopped below my belly button. I searched for shoes that were scattered all around the floor and stopped for my white Adidas superstars.

After slipping into my outfit, I took out my hair straightener and waited for it to heat. Meanwhile I did my makeup. Foundation, blush, eye shadow, eyeliner, mascara, and lastly, red lip stick. I did all that under ten minutes. To say I was proud is more than the truth. I finished straightening my hair just as my phone rang signalling I got a message.

Logan- Hey what's your address.

Me- 3036 Lake Drive Ave.

Logan- Okay see you in five.

Me- K

I put my hoop earrings on the first piercing and small diamonds on the second. Like usual, I placed the locket around my neck. I sprayed my favourite Pink perfume. As on cue the door bell rang. Thank God nobody's home. I put my phone in my back pocket and looked around to see if I forgot anything.

The door bell rang again and I ran down to open it.

"Coming!" I yelled as I ran down stairs but my clumsy self fell.