Chapter 38- Bachelor Party

Six months later

My wedding is tomorrow, my birthday is a week after the wedding and I couldn't be more happy. I can believe time flew so fast. These past months we've worked out asses off with the wedding planing and stuff. Turns out it was harder than it seemed. Considering we have collage, a baby, jobs, and other important stuff. But it was all worth it because tomorrow I get to marry the love of my life and claim him forever. Well not like that, but I'm proud to say that Ryder Dominic Crown is my fiancé.

Juily, Taylor, Jenni, and Nancy are my bridesmaids, well Juily is my maid of honor. Sebastian is Ryder's best man and Logan, Mason, and Asher are his groomsmen. We've gotten pretty close over these past few months and I'm glad I got to meet new friends.

Today the girls and I were supposed to go out considering tomorrow's my wedding, but I decided against it saying that I wanted to stay with Rose and that they could go without me. Ryder on the other hand left for some 'bachelor party'. Personally I thought it was a stupid idea actually it was the most idiotic thing Logan has ever come up with. Like who wants to party a day before their wedding. Apparently those dumbasses.

After a lot of begging and promises of food, I agreed Ryder could go. He almost tackled me to the ground but luckily I fell onto the couch. They had left an hour ago and the girls left thirty minutes after they did. I think they were going to some man strip-club. I personally wouldn't have minded, but I'm engaged and I have a kid so things have to change.

I rocked Rosebelle to sleep after hearing her little adorable snores I walked into her room and tucked her into the crib. She looked so peaceful and innocent. No doubt she'll probably be like me, hopefully she's not stupid and idiotic like her dad.

A yawn escaped my lips and I looked over at the clock. 11:34 pm. I should go to sleep, I have a long exciting day tomorrow and I need all the energy I can get. Hopefully Belle (Another nick name for Rosebelle) won't wake me up. Logan told me Ryder is sleeping at their place since the groom can't see the bride before the wedding, blablabla. I'm pretty sure he knew Ryder would get drunk and he didn't want me to witness it. Yeah right, like I haven't seen him drunk. These people are just to stupid for my knowledge.

I took a warm shower and changed into a tank top and my panda pajama shorts. I brushed my hair and braided it to the side. Turning off the lights I jumped onto my bed and tucked myself in letting the warmness of the bed drift me off to sleep.

~Ryder POV~

"Ryder stop drinking, you're already drunk and your wedding is tomorrow!" Sebastian shouted over the loud music taking the bottle of vodka that was in my hands.

"Noooo. Give it back." I whined.

"Dammit Ryder, we're taking you home." Sebastian scowls grabbing me by my forearm.

"No, I'm a grown man and I can make my own decisions." I say stubbornly.

"I will fucking punch you so you go unconscious." Sebastian mumbled under his breath.

"Hey! That's not nice." I frowned.

"Guys can y'all help me get Ryder out of the club." Sebastian says.

"Nichole is going to give you a hell of a night." Asher laughed.

"That's why he's staying at my house." Logan said.

"What if Jenni tells Nichole?" Asher asks. They were to busy arguing that I should go to Mason's or Asher's house that I just slipped away from their grip and walked towards the bar. Grabbing a margarita, I made my way to the far left corner, where they weren't many people.