Scenrio 15- He walks in on you changing.

Tamaki
You where getting ready to take a shower, Tamaki agreed to wait while you got ready and showered for your guy's date. You where almost done undressing when the bathroom door opened,

"(Y/n)?"you recognized Tamaki's  voice instantly, you whipped around.

"Shit. Shit. Shit, I'm sooooo sorry!!!" Tamaki yelled scrambling to the door but since he was flustered he fell down and hit his head on the counter successfully knocking him self unconscious......

"I need a lock." You sighed wrapping a towel around your self before getting him patched up...

Kyoya
You where getting changed into your school uniform about to head down stairs to eat breakfast, when you door opened.

"(Y/n), I came to surprise you with-.... Oh." Was that Kyoya said as you stood there your body only covered with under clothing.

"What the hell Kyoya! Get out!" You yelled throwing a shoe at him, he quickly left the room locking the door for you.

Hikaru
"(Y/n)! I need help opening-... Oh my god!" Hikaru shouted falling backwards, he almost fell on his face as he scrambled out of the room.

"Uh..." You said awkwardly as he stared at you through the crack in the door.
"Go away pervert!" You shrieked slamming the door on his face,

"S-sorry! You look really good from that angle..." He apologized as he stumbled down the stairs falling and rolling down the last two.

Kaoru
You where getting undressed out of your uniform for dinner, Kaoru was coming over for dinner while your parents where out. They still didn't know of him...

"(Y/n), I'm here-... I'm so sorry!" Kaoru said stunned, he was staring at you, you blushed and threw a pillow at him.

"Get out pervert!" You yelled locking the door and were breathing heavily.

Twins
"Hey, (Y/n), thought we should drop by.." The twins called opening the door to your room.

They stood side by side each other as they stared at you silently.

"What the hell! Don't just stand their pervs!" You shouted covering your body with a pillow.
"But, (Y/n), you look so cute.." Hikaru smirked and Karou nodded.

"Nyeh! Get out!" You screamed throwing what ever you could at the two.

Mori
"(Y/n), I wanted to see if you wanted..." Mori trailed off as you where changing, he slowly began to shut the door awkwardly.

"Ugh!" You screamed slamming the door in embarrassment.
"I wanted to see if you wanted to see a movie... But you seem busy.." Mori finished awkwardly.

"S-sure, what movie." You stammered trying to pretend it didn't happen.

Honey
"(Y/n)-Chan! Wow...." Honey said staring at you with wide eyes.

"Ah!" You gasped grabbing a towel, you where bare naked about to shower.
"Get out, before you loose your innocence!" You shouted slamming the door on his face.
"Wait!" Honey squeaked.

"W-what!" You said panting.
"I dropped usa-Chan.." He whispered sadly before you handed him his bunny slightly opening the door....

So for the BF scenarios here are the current tallies.
A- Free- 8
B- AOT- 11
C- Fairy Tail- 11
D-Black Butler- 20