How you meet. Honey

Your P.O.V
You sat in the cafeteria lonely, you had a huge cake you made in baking class. And you could only eat like 2 slices before you got full. "You gonna eat that cake?" A little boy maybe 2nd grade asked holding a pink bunny with button eyes, "no I'm full" you replied smiling. "Really? Can me and ussa-chan eat it?" He asked, you nodded.

( do you spell it ussa-chan or like what maybe oosa-chan... )

"thanks!" He chirped eating almost all of it, "wow" you chuckled. "Your in my home room!" He said happily and you shook your head no, "wait are you suppose to be here this is high school" you said worried and he laughed, "no I'm 17!" He replied happy. You widened your eyes, "no growth spurt yet?" You joked and he laughed. "No but takashi says i should hit it when i eat healthy food" he replied, "who's takashi?" You asked grabbing a fork and taking one more bit. "He is my married in cousin. His parents or was it grandparents married my parents or what ever how ever that family stuff works. But his family used to work for mine but now. We are cousins" he said shrugging while stuffing his mouth.

"Well family is confusing." You chuckled, "whats confusing about your family" he asked as you smiled taking another bite. "Well.. My grandmother died then my grandfather got married again and then he divorced then re married the same lady 5 times. And then they had a kid after my mom was a teen mom then like so they are fairly young. So now i have another aunt who is 8 years old and so then they did the divorce then re marry thing again" you explained slowly re checking your words. He nodded before eating the rest of the cake, he handed you a cookie.

You ate the cookie, "thanks...." You said trailing off. "Oh I'm Mitsukuni haninozuk. Honey for short" he said smiling, "well honey I'm (f/n) (l/n)" you said licking your lips to get off the cookie crumbs. "Well thats a pretty name!" He said and you blushed a deep red, you shrugged. "There is prettier names" you said and he shook his head, "no way thats the prettiest name me and ussa-chan have ever head" he said putting the bunny close to my face. "This is home done stitching, who made it" you said pointing at the stitches.

He pulled it to his chest again and looked at it, "my grandmother." He said smiling proudly looking at his bun bun. "My grandmother use to make things like that" you said reaching into your back pack that you had on the back of the chair. You pulled out a small cat shaped stuffed animal, you traced your finger of the stitching. "Well i got to go and work at the host club I'm in" he said standing up and wiping his mouth, "ok well bye have fun!" You called as he walked away. He turned to you and waved and then made his bunny wave to you as well. You waved at them as the disappeared out the doors of the cafeteria, you smiled at the thought of him.