Scenario 9- Without Him...

Tamaki
Ever since Tamaki lost you, he was different. Lost, sad, and broken it seemed, Haruhi had grown closer to you and you enjoyed his company. "Haruhi!" You called running over to him and he was wearing the normal boys uniform, "oh hello (y/n)" he smiled and waved to you as you slowed in front of you. "Tamaki-Senpai is really lost without you (y/n), have you talked to him ever since? Maybe there was a misunderstanding." Haruhi said softly. "I haven't... I dont think i can." You muttered looking down, "(y/n)" someone muttered and you looked up, Tamaki was staring at you, the rest of the hosts close by. "Haruhi call me l-later i must go." You stuttered feeling tears brim your eyes as you took off...

'Haruhi and (y/n) are really hitting it off, daddy's little girl said she would try and get (y/n) to talk to me' he thought as he walked with the rest of the host's, "i miss her." Tamaki breathed out sadly. An image of the girl he was with flashed in his mind and he stumbled as he walked, "you really loved (y/n)-chan didn't you?" Honey asked picking up his pace and walked beside Tamaki. "More then i thought.... Till i lost her." Tamaki replied softly, he saw you ahead with Haruhi. You where smiling and talking to her happily, your hair seemed to shine and your eyes sparkled as you talked, your smile absolutely captivating... "(Y/n)" he muttered and you looked up, your eyes flashed and you shrunk back. "Haruhi call me l-later, i must go" she stammered and took off, "i love you" Tamaki whispered as you ran away.

Kyoya
You walked through the school yard, people had begun to fear you. You would snap at anyone who dared to talk to you. Kyoya had torn your world apart, thinking you could trust him, but you couldn't...  A girl made eye contact with you and squealed before taking off the opposite direction, you rolled your eyes and straightened your posture. "(Y/n)!" Someone yelled happily, you turned and saw Haruhi. "What" you said bluntly, "Kyoya needs you in his life, give him a chance wont you?" He asked and tilted his head. "You're the one who showed me what was happening, i cant have trust, now leave me." You said blankly and glared at him as he walked away....

'God i miss her, my precious, i was so stupid to do that...' Kyoya thought as he wrote somethings down, he continued to observe the host club and Haruhi opened the doors. "How did it go?" Tamaki asked and hurriedly walked over to her, "she is pissed" Haruhi muttered sadly. "Should have known" Tamaki sighed and glanced over at Kyoya. "I messed up didn't i?" Kyoya sighed looking down and lifted his glasses. "For sure, but how could you just realize this?" Haruhi asked anger flaring her voice. "I knew as soon as i read the letter, i lost my missing puzzle piece." He muttered, "your center puzzle piece!" Honey piped up and grinned...

Hikaru
You would never go shopping or any where that Hikaru had a chance of being there, you avoided school and pretended to be sick. When your home doctor declared you where indeed not sick, you walked into school slowly, lots of people where kind and greeted you with smiles. Everyone heard what Hikaru had done, everyone pitied you, it was stupid. "Hello (y/n)!" A girl chirped happily and hugged you before letting go and continuing down the hall, most of the people had never even talked to you....

"There she is, you should go talk to her" Karou said and elbowed Hikaru, Hikaru shook his head and watched you as you walked down the hall stiffly. You hadn't even noticed him, "my girl" he breathed as he saw a guy walk over and exchange a few words before he walked away and you continued down the hall.

Karou
You walked down the school hall by the side and looked at the floor, you felt empty and cursed. You shifted your backpack and heard lots of people whispering loudly, "i wonder why he cheated" someone said and there friend shrugged. "Maybe she deserved it?" They whispered and the friend nodded, 'yeah i knew people would hear, but i didn't think... That people would talk about me negatively' you thought bitterly as you sped up to class.

Karou sat with Hikaru as people gave him dirty looks, "i. Am. The. Biggest. Idiot. Ever." He groaned and leaned his head onto Hikaru's arm and whimpered, "at least you used protection?" Hikaru shrugged him off. Karou lifted his head and stared at his brother, "did you really just reference scenario 2 where i realized my love for reader-Chan?" He asked with a raised brow. (( i realized they break the 4th wall all the time in the anime and through they could here xD "but come on Karou do you know how many bricks it will take to rebuild that wall" ))

Twins
You held your head high and marched down the hall, you where not gonna take shit. You saw the twins in the cafeteria eating beside each other and you grinned proudly when you made eye contact and they both shrunk back flinching in unison. You walked to get some lunch and got your favorite, you sat down towards the middle of the cafeteria with some friends. "You look good for going through a break up." Your best friend snickered and elbowed you lightly, "well.. I need to use the restroom" you excused your self and quickly left. You hid in the bathroom and started crying, you hated being this strong, it felt nice for awhile, but you missed the twins...

The twins saw you and saw your calm smile, once eye contact was made they both flinched shrinking back. "I miss our girl" Hikaru whispered, " our girl is better off without us, and is no longer our girl" Karou reminded him emphasizing our girl and put his head on his arms laying them on the table. "(Y/n) is better without us." Karou echoed to reassure him self, "but i miss her nonetheless" he whispered and scooted closer to Hikaru. His brother hugged him and Karou leaned on his chest looking up at him, "will we ever get her again?" He asked and Hikaru shrugged leaning down closer to Karou sadly.

Mori
You walked down town holding your wallet close as you made your way to a sweet shop. You opened the door and hurried to the counter, "4 tubs of (f/f) ice cream" you said with tears staining your cheeks. The clerk got the 4 and placed them on the counter, you handed him the money and placed them in a bag. "Takashi here it is! I want cake!" You heard a familiar voice yelled happily, "okay" Mori responded, you didn't even have to look to recognize his voice. You heard them get in line behind you and froze up, "have a good day (y/n), and my boss wanted me to give you a coupon for coming here every day for the last week." The clerk smiled handing you a slip of paper.

'(Y/n)... It cant be, why is she here?' Mori thought tensely and watched as you ran out the door and droplets of a liquid hit the floor as you left. "(Y/n)-Chan was crying... Was it cause of you?" Honey asked turning towards Mori, "Takashi, you messed up bad. I think you should apologize." Honey said and Mori looked down at him. "I know Mitskuni" Mori muttered and waited for honey to order his cake, they sat down at a table by the window. You wouldn't leave his mind, he missed you dearly.

Honey
You could not go near anything sweet without losing your appetite instantly, like a curse. You thought honey was innocent and kind, nut he ruined you, you hated sweets now. You saw Honey eating cake in the court yard a lot, and you would pass him in the hall. When ever you guys made eye contact, he would stop eating and stare into your eyes, like he was in some trance.... He would drop his arms loosely by his sides, the fork normally stuck out his mouth, cake would be all over his mouth, and he would just stare with big eyes. With the cake on his mouth, it made you want to walk over and wipe it clean, but you bit it back and would continue on your way.

'Oh (y/n)-Chan, i miss you, its hard to eat cake without thinking of you...' Honey thought as he watched you walk away, when ever you made eye contact with him, his stomach would churn and he felt sick and pale. He was miserable, he had been stupid and he knew it, he hated it and himself. He took another bite of cake but choked a little, Takashi patted his back and honey dropped the fork. "Takashi, i messed up really bad." Honey said and tears began to stream down Honey's cheeks. "Takashi i miss her!" Honey wailed loudly and clung to Takashi and cried.

=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=_=
Thank you guys for all the votes, comments, and reads! Last chapter was sad but all your comments made me smile x3 thank you, and for the book so far people have want the twins, lupus/Kyoya, Mori, and Tamaki.