Scenario 12- You get sick.

You guys seemed to like the new style, and it's easier for me too so I will go with that.
And
Please read the authors note at the end.

Tamaki
You had recently got the flu, you where bedridden and felt like you where dying.

"(y/n)" Tamaki said sitting on the edge of your bed.
"I got some soup." He whispered moving some hair from your face.
"Thanks Tamaki." You coughed eating some.

"I called my family's Doctor by the way." He added quickly.
"You should go home, I don't want you sick." You smiled
"(y/n), I don't care, I have to make sure you're okay!" Tamaki protested being stubborn and thick headed as usual.

Long story short, he was sick the next week.

Kyoya
You only had a fever and headache, but Kyoya was constantly at your will.

"I'm fine, really, I don't need you as my servant." You promised Kyoya.
"No, but I know you have more then just a fever, you're lying to me." Kyoya sighed pushing his glasses up making them glint.
"Fine, I have a headache." You admitted letting out a cough.

"Knew it, stay here." Kyoya said sternly hurrying out of the room.

He soon returned with an Advil, he handed you a glass and of water and Advil. He watched as he made you swallow it, he lifted the covers of his bed he got you to lie in. Kyoya kicking his shoes off, he took off his glasses folding them and setting them on his bed side table. He laid beside you before turning on his fan and pulled the covers over both of you.

"Sleep" he whispered in your ear as he began to spoon you, you quickly fell asleep in his embrace.

Hikaru
You had caught some bug and where sitting in the doctors office waiting room with Hikaru holding your hand, you where nervous about having something bad.

"I doubt you have Ebola." Hikaru promised you rubbing his thumb along the back of your hand.
"How do you know! What if I have the Zika virus!" You where beginning to sweat.
"Oh my god I'm sweating, isn't that a symptom of Ebola?" You asked frantically.
"I dont know! But you're sweating from nerves." Hikaru promised kissing the back of your hand.

He draped one of his arms over your shoulder pulling your close, you snuggled closer to him letting out a small cough and sniffled. He handed you another tissue before he kissed the top of your head.

"(y/n) (l/n)" a nurse called and you got tense.

"Come on baby girl" hikaru whispered, you nodded as he led you after nurse and into the room where you would see the doctor.

But it turned out you only got strep throat which wasn't as bad as you feared.

Kaoru
You where eating some soup Kaoru had made him self, he was always kind but now he was treating you like royalty. Except you're still being stubborn....

"(y/n) you need to take your medicine." Kaoru sighed trying to get you to have it.
"No, it tastes nasty." You coughed, well basically hacked like you where trying to throw up a hair ball.
"It's not supposed to taste good, it's supposed to make you feel better." He sighed.
"I will get you what ever you want to eat if you take it." He bargained.

You stared at him silently with no expression.

"Fine." You mumbled taking it quickly, you started coughing worse from the nasty taste.
"See, that's my brave girl." Kaoru smirked hugging you.

Twins
You where on the couch, the twins brought you to their house and you stole all the blankets from their bed before you buried your self in them on their couch.

"Aw at least let us cuddle." Karou pouted staring at you, he and Hikaru where on either sides of you.
"No, I feel like I'm dying. It's so cold!" You protested.
"But you have a 103 fever, how can you be cold." Hikaru sighed feeling your forehead again.
"I dont know, I'm not a doctor Hikaru" you growled curling up in the blankets farther.

"Fine, well, me and Hikaru are glad to care for you till your better." Kaoru promised hugging you from one side while Hikaru hugged you form the other, though they mainly hugged blankets that you where cocooned in...

Mori
You had a sore throat and had lost your voice, Mori was yet to come over today and you where worried. You laid in your bed almost asleep when the door bust open and Takashi quickly walks to your side.

"Sorry." Was all he said before handing you your favorite kind of ice cream and a slushy. You tried to thank him but your voice was gone and your voice was really scratchy to the point of him not being able to understand you.

You hugged him to thank him instead, you clung to him before you ate all the ice cream.

"Love you." Mori whispered kissing the top of your head before he laid beside you.

Honey
You where horribly sick with a stomach ache. Anything you ate came back up.

"I'm worried about you (y/n)-Chan. You need a Doctor." Honey said rubbing your back as you puked, he had usa-Chan in one arm as always.

"No, I-..." You where cut off as you finished throwing up.
"Take usa-Chan at least."mitskuni muttered handing you his favorite stuffed bunny, you actually felt honored.

"Thank you." You whispered as he helped you back to bed, you laid in the bed holding usa-Chan in your arms, soon honey climbed into bed and hugged you from behind, he was really small but you still loved him and his warmth...

==================================

Ok so guys, I know they where kinda short. But I'm trying to do a few short ones as quick fillers, but I have 2 favors!

1. Requests, I will update a list of what I have planned soon, but I need requests.

2. I was thinking about doing more boyfriend scenarios since people really seemed to like these. So I will put the options below, I want you guys to vote, I will do the one with the most votes.

A. Free! (( iwatobi swim club/eternal summer ))
B. Attack on Titan (( modern or in their time aka in the past ? ))
C. Fairy Tail. (( any males you want or just dragon slayers. Including each generation ))
D. Black Butler. (( choose each male you want ))