Scenario 5- You go shopping together.

Tamaki
You sat in the limo with your now boyfriend, Tamaki. You held his hand and leaned on him, he had his arm slightly on your waist. You watched out the window as you guys drove to the mall, it is an expo center, his 'daughter' showed it to him. But thankfully he didn't really have a daughter, it was just someone he knew, he didn't say who. *At the mall* You and Tamaki walked into the doors of the large mall, "lets visit the pet shop!" He said and dragged you into the large store. Pets where everywhere! "Lets get a bunny!" He said and he reached into the bunny cage, he grabbed a snow white bunny with black paws and black ear tips and handed it to you. "My parents wont let me" you sighed and you guys put him back, after a few hours of shopping you two left...

Kyoya
You and Kyoya walked into the doors of the mall, you two wondered from store to store. "I need to get something" you smiled and he nodded, he watched you walk into a female store with bras and stuff. He shook his head and looked away blushing, * later * you walked out with a bag and ran over to Kyoya. You two then walked around again, you stopped by the fountain and reached into your purse. You took out a coin and closed your eyes, you made a wish, kissed the coin and threw it in. Kyoya watched you smiling, you opened your eyes when you heard the splash, after you guys explored for a while longer you both left.

Hikaru
You where in a store with Hikaru, he agreed to go shopping. Though he didn't want to at first, he was now having fun. You picked up a small necklace, "its cute, but i already have one like it. My parents dont like when i buy things that look alike, they dont even like me wearing the same outfit twice. Even though i do it, i just... Never mind, I'm probably boring you about this all" you chuckled and he shook his head, closing his big amber eyes. You smiled and kissed his cheek, he slowly opened his eyes as you went to look at other things...

Kaoru
You walked beside your boyfriend, Kaoru. He brought you shopping, you said you would rather just stay home and watch movies but he convinced you to come with him. He dragged you to a clothing store, he showed you this gorgeous dress. It was a pastel pink with white lace lining the bottom, it was a stretchy material so it would fit you perfectly, it went to your knees, and it was strapless. "Let me get it for you" he said grabbing his wallet. "I dont have enough space in my closet." You lied, you didn't want him to spend money on you, "no its fine" he insisted. "No dont spend money on me!" You retorted, "even if i do have space which i do, i hate it when people spend money on me" you replied and hugged him. He was a head taller then you so it was easy, to hug him without awkwardly bumping faces....

Twins
This was the first time you went out in public with the twins, Hikaru was on your right and he was holding your right hand while Kaoru was on your left holding your left hand, you where sandwiched in between the two. People would always do a double take, which you could understand. "Lets go to the food court" you smiled and dragged the twins to the large food court, "lets get a salad" Hikaru started "and a burger?" Kaoru suggested and you nodded. "Sounds good guys, i'll go order." You said before running to the little food stand. *** you brought the food back and all three of you ate, each of you had a salad and/or a burger. After you ate you three continued shopping for awhile, and then you left.

Mori
You and Mori had gone shopping, he asked and you accepted. He held your hand, he was at least 2 or 3 feet taller then you. You both walked around not knowing where to go, "let me go buy something real quick" you said before running off. Kori took this chance to rush to a jewelry store and saw a beautiful necklace, it was a oval locket and you could get it engraved. He bought it and asked for it to be engraved, he walked out and saw you looking for him. He waved his arm and ran up to you, you two then shopped for 3 more hours.

Honey
You and honey decided to go shopping instead of staying in all day. He was on your back holding usa-chan in one arm and his other holding onto you, you where wearing normal shorts and a tee shirt so it was easier to carry him. He convinced to you bring him to a toy store, "look at this bunny play set" he said pointing at a small set with 2 bunnies. One was white and the other was brown and white it came with those two plasticky bunnies, a small wooden hutch, and fake carrots. You smiled and crouched so both of you could reach it, honey shot his hand out and snatched it up. "Its really cute" he exclaimed holding it, "let me get it for you" you said and gabbed it and carried it to the cash register. After you two got it, you had to use the restroom and honey wandered off before you found him and you two left.