How you meet. Kyoya

Your P.O.V
You sat in the Ouran high school computer lab, you had bumped into the youngest Ootori boy and you fell down and he landed on you. You where embarrassed at your worst, you hid in the computer lab.

FLASH BACK
You where on your way to history and where reading a book. You where very focused, you tend to let people walk around you so you didn't really watch for people. You glanced up and swerved around a column, seconds later you ran into something and fell backwards. Then a heavy force landed on you, you gasped for breath and looked up at what landed on you. Then saw your parents business partners youngest son.... He was on you and he pushed him self up and had his hands on both side of your torso. ( like on beach, sun, and the host club! Or what ever it was called where Kyoya tried to scare haruhi. ) You gasped and scooted away before getting up and running to the computer lab, where you now are taking refuge....
END

You sat under the lab teachers desk breathing heavily. You took out your (f/b) and began to read it, you heard the door open and you froze and your breath hitched. You looked at the floor and tried to see up, you saw a pair of black brown shoes. You peeked out more as they stopped in front of you, you peered up and saw the ootori boy. You quickly scooted back and bit your lip, you squeezed your body together into a ball and laid still.

"I know your their mrs. (L/n)" he said and you laid there, "i am not dumb as my father claims" he sighed and you peeked out. "See good" he said reaching his hand down to you, you grabbed it and bowed your head in thanks. "Thank you mr. Ootori" you said pulling your hand away and fixed your dress uniform. "You may call me Kyoya. Mrs. (L/n)" he said and you nodded, "only if you call me (f/n)" you giggled and he nodded. "Very well (l/n) i mean... (f/n)..." He quickly corrected him self, you laughed and shook your head.

"Maybe we should talk more often." You said pulling out your small grey flip phone, "number?" You asked ready to type. He gave you his number and you gave yours to him. You both saw each other the next day after texting a lot last night... "Hello (f/n)" he said walking towards you as a ton of girls fawned over him. "Hi Kyoya. Whats with the girls" you whispered the last part, he called you away from the girls accusing gazes.

"Im in a host club" he explained and your eyes widened, "your a prostitute?!" You gasped and he chuckled. "No no, I'm a host. I entertain girls non sexually" he laughed, you sighed in relief and wiped your sweat away. "Thank gosh" you laughed and hugged him bye till next time.