How you meet. Kaoru

Your P.O.V
You rested on a bench at Ouran. You saw an adorable boy pass by and you wanted to speak to him but got scared and just stared at him. "Just talk to him" your best friend smiled at you, you turned to her and smirked. "What" you said as she poked you, "you like him!!" She began to sing. You nodded and blushed, "but how can i talk to him?" You asked and she jumped up. "You know that kid the Ootori boy that knows everything on people i will ask him" she said before running off. You sighed and walked to history class.

In the middle of class you saw your friend at the door, "can i use the restroom" you said and the teacher nodded. You calmly walked out before racing towards her, "what did you find?!" You said grabbing her and dragging her to the girls restroom. "What?!" You said jumping around, "ok i found out he is in your math class and he is in our grade! He is in a host club as well. He is kaoru Hitachiin" she said all at once, you yelped and jumped around.

"There is a huge class project in math!" I yelled at her happily, "partner needed" she yelled being in the same class. I nodded spinning happily, "i must go!" I yelped running out back to class. Next was math and this class is almost over! I sat there doodling my possible conversation. I heard the loud bell ring and i stuffed my books and papers in my bag sloppily.

I raced to math class swerving past people. I stopped at the door and fixed my hair slightly, i sighed and walked in normally in slumped in my seat and looked around. You saw the red headed boy in his chair, you waited for the teacher while glancing over at him. "Ok so this is a group project with one partner." She said smiling and she looked at me, "i trust you all to choose wisely" she said never breaking eye contact.

I looked at kaoru who stared at the teacher only, many girls glanced at him as well. Im assuming some guests, you stood up and walked beside him before any other girls. "Wanna be partners" you asked and he stood up and grabbed your chin, "why not my lovely" he whispered sending shivers up your spine.

"Thanks" you said pulling a seat up next to his, "I'm (f/n), your kaoru" i asked making sure he nodded. "Perfect name for a perfect lady" he muttered to you softly. You blushed and looked away, he made you face him and he stared at you intently. "Ok lets get started" you chuckled pulling away making him shrug. "Ok" he said writing down that date, your names, and what not. You smiled at him and you guys began to work hard on the project, you both handed it in smiling happily.

"Thanks we should get an A+!" He said smiling before handing you his number and you gave yours to him.